Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
So, the title says most of it.

It seems like one of the conversations in the druid cove (grove?) gewts one of my characters stuck in a conversation. There's no iocon or anything about that, erverything seems to work normally only I cannot save the game or enter the camp or rest, the only message I get when I try that is that mid conversation saves have been disabled while Larian works on the functionality.

Does anyone else experience this bug? I couldn't find anything in this forum or on google about it.

Last edited by Ghaundan; 29/03/21 07:39 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Fwiw, I had it happen to me in the chat with Wyll about Myziora.

X
journeyman
journeyman
X
I've gotten stuck in plenty of convos. Usually they're reliant on other bugs/exploits I use, so I don't report them individually. You might want to be more specific if the one you encountered took place during normal play. Anyway, for now, if you are stuck in a convo, want to get out of it, but really don't want to reload a save, you can switch characters, kill the character stuck in the convo, and raise them again.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Got the same bug, one of the character got "stuck" in the conversation. Killing the character doesn't help, unfortunately frown

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I have the same problem; I had just taken out the ambushers in the blighted village and now when I try to save I get the message “Mid-dialogue saves are currently disabled...etc.” I am not in a dialogue and I've tried moving areas but that makes no difference.

A
stranger
stranger
A
This issue is reoccuring for me ever since the bard patch. Shadowheart stares blankly at a wall with the inability to take any actions or To interact with because the game thinks shes in a dialogue. I cant instigate one with her, I cant take a short or long rest to reset, Killing and reviving her puts her back into the same state Not sure what i can do, has anyone found a reliable fix?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
In my case, I discovered it in the blighted village, though it may have occurred in the camp while talking to Halsin I think. Only my primary character will be interacted with..the others are truly NPC and stuck in place and unresponsive in every way.
Kinda sucks for further game play..I don't want to do goblin camp again to get to Underdark section..so I guess I'm done till next patch (if there is one) or a hotfix mentions this.

old hand
old hand
Hello, please consider looking through this thread where I figured out one of the possible origins of that bug. Hope this can help. It helped me to avoid this entirely in an almost 100+ hours playthrough.

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=821741#Post821741

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
For me, I don't think it's applicable (neprostoman) (but can't be sure). I can still save and load..can even carry on with the single character left...just can't do a thing with the three other dummies.

Link Copied to Clipboard