Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 50 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 49 50
stranger
stranger
[Linked Image from wow.blizzgame.ru]
http://wow.blizzgame.ru/assets/Warcraft-Gallery/Slice-And-Dice-by-Aleksi-Briclot.jpg

This is the original picture. xD
Still trying to replicate in game character customisation.

Human Rogue, Nikita.
Herbalist, alchemist, Archeologist.

Last edited by HollowB55; 06/04/21 10:55 AM.

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion; - T.S Eliot 1925
stranger
stranger
My Mephistopheles Tiefling - Warlock (Fiend)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Maiandra
I was pleasantly suprised as well! I decided to try them out the other night when making a ranger. I really like that face specifically, so I hope someone mods it to humans. I thought it was interesting to see things from their shorter perspective, and I liked how the character eyes reflect the height difference during dialogue.
That side-eye when she is loooking up to someone is my favourite. Like a detective from one of those TV crime shows. laugh

veteran
veteran
Apart from Lyra Belaqua - that specific half elf preset, I really love tieflings - all faces are so unique and nice, but this one is my favorite - this is Lyara, tiefling warlock:

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by ash elemental
Originally Posted by Maiandra
I was pleasantly suprised as well! I decided to try them out the other night when making a ranger. I really like that face specifically, so I hope someone mods it to humans. I thought it was interesting to see things from their shorter perspective, and I liked how the character eyes reflect the height difference during dialogue.
That side-eye when she is loooking up to someone is my favourite. Like a detective from one of those TV crime shows. laugh
I love that. hahaha I'm half-tempted to make a halfling investigator now.

M
stranger
stranger
M

stranger
stranger
I made a video on how to make an awesome looking Tiefling Warlock (Note: as inspiration in mind)

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc
stranger
stranger
My half-drow warlock! She doesn't take insults very well lol

Wood-elf druid! Druid might be my first playthrough it was so fun but we'll after Monk gets released.

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by fylimar
Apart from Lyra Belaqua - that specific half elf preset, I really love tieflings - all faces are so unique and nice, but this one is my favorite - this is Lyara, tiefling warlock:

Yeah this face is the only one I like for the tieflings. The problem with tieflings as your main character though, is that you'll find at least a few doppelgangers in the druid grove, whereas our half-elf preset is almost never used by the game's NPCs, which adds to her uniqueness.

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Moog the Mook
My half-drow warlock! She doesn't take insults very well lol

Yeah, this is half-elf face 1, which has many adorable expressions.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Passerby

Yeah this face is the only one I like for the tieflings. The problem with tieflings as your main character though, is that you'll find at least a few doppelgangers in the druid grove, whereas our half-elf preset is almost never used by the game's NPCs, which adds to her uniqueness.

I must say, I like all female tiefling faces, they all look nice, but this one is my favorite. You are right about the doppelganger in the Grove and what is worse, they can use hair, your character can't use without mods (the lady in my profile was made with a hair for all mod, so she could use a hairstyle, that is normally unavailable).

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
A lot of great characters here, you all made excellent characters, now I would like to create more than one custom character. Well, here is mine.

He is a half elf warlock that saved the tieflings from the goblins, beloved by his companions, especially Shadowheart. The new hero, he has defeated countless of monsters, and saved many lives.

Now I created his younger brother Allaron, I will probably use him on my second playthrough if I manage to make a team of custom characters.

veteran
veteran
So, I'm using mods again. And now I can play a wood elf, that looks like my favorite half elf, but with cooler hair - and shiny new armor.
Her name is Mira and she is a rogue.

Love this expressions on her:

Last edited by fylimar; 09/04/21 08:06 AM.

Doctor Who
Banned
Banned
So, I'm using mods again. And now I can play a wood elf, that looks like my favorite half elf, but with cooler hair - and shiny new armor.

Hmm ... not a bad idea, using her preset for the elves.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Passerby

Hmm ... not a bad idea, using her preset for the elves.

I think she looks more elfy than some of the actual elf presets.

Doctor Who
journeyman
journeyman
Hollow, I'm super jealous of your art ability. But I'm too old and uncool to find anyone who knows something about that to make him think I'm worth teaching it. I know you've got secrets.

Hi @fylimar,

This is by far the best character face & dress I've seen so far !!!

Are you welling to share all the mods you used to create your character - pretty please !

Also, I noticed the "black bow" is that a mod or something I missed ? I don't mind if its a 1D4 or 1D1 .. I want it !

thanks !

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Starlights
Hi @fylimar,

This is by far the best character face & dress I've seen so far !!!

Are you welling to share all the mods you used to create your character - pretty please !

Also, I noticed the "black bow" is that a mod or something I missed ? I don't mind if its a 1D4 or 1D1 .. I want it !

thanks !

Thank you.

I haven't used many mods: The Customizer (for being able to have a wider variety of faces and hair), Extra Hair Slot, A Basquet full of Equipment (the nude free edition, I hate skimpy armor) and the Patch 4 fixer (it's still listed under Patch 3) and Improved UI to make it work. You find them all on Nexus Mod. I used Baldurs Gate 3 Mod Manager to install them, that worked well.

Last edited by fylimar; 10/04/21 10:05 AM.

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast

My Tav Warlock -- she has an impish disposition and likes to mess with people, thinks Gale is a bit full of himself, is annoyed with Wyll for not being upfront about his patron (because she is proud to be a Warlock), and gets along well with Lazeal and Asterion. For my morally grey play-though.

Last edited by timebean; 11/05/21 10:03 PM.
veteran
Online Content
veteran

Banite Cleric of Light - Wood Elf.

It was really when his hair starting falling out that he turned to the Tyrant Lord for meaning. His bitterness and insecurity has consumed him, and now he wishes to dominate all life on Faerun and bring the true freedom of Bane.

He has extremely small genitals as well.

Blackheifer
Page 26 of 50 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard