Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Sweet! Love the pics. Goof looking team.

I really hope Larian makes this a single player mode thing so we don't have to keep going through hoops to do this.

😁

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kallark
It really worked! Thank you! 😁
Now I have a full party with custom characters, and playing as a druid for the first time,a lot of fun. So let me even share some pictures of them 😄

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My druid Aelia

What a lovely team laugh I feel inspired to make my own player-made team as well! *_* soonTM - first I need to construct a lore base for each one of them, though (yes, I am *that* kind of player).

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Lol. Me too! I have a whole background for each.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by GM4Him
Sweet! Love the pics. Goof looking team.

I really hope Larian makes this a single player mode thing so we don't have to keep going through hoops to do this.

😁

Thanks! I hope they do, it would make things easier 😆😆

Originally Posted by Dez
Originally Posted by Kallark
It really worked! Thank you! 😁
Now I have a full party with custom characters, and playing as a druid for the first time,a lot of fun. So let me even share some pictures of them 😄

My druid Aelia

What a lovely team laugh I feel inspired to make my own player-made team as well! *_* soonTM - first I need to construct a lore base for each one of them, though (yes, I am *that* kind of player).

Thanks! Yes, it makes the experience even better, I haven’t made a backstory for all my characters yet, but I will 😄 it will for sure make things more interesting

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
My main story with Kaedyn the Half Drow and Vexir the Llothsworn and Ryth-Shan the Gith is one of tension and drama. Kaedyn is trying to be true to Tyr but finds himself in love with Vexir who is a servant of Lloth. At the same time, she is torn between her feelings for him and her service to her goddess. I make decisions in game based on these concepts.

So Vexir released Sazza after developing a plan to use her to get into the gobbo base, but she also finds herself wanting to actually butcher all the tieflings and druids using this situation to do so and THEN kill the gobbo leaders after. Kaedyn, of course, didn't approve of releasing Sazza at all.

Meanwhile, Ryth-Shan wants to impress Lae'zel, so he wants to get to the creche, but he is a ranger and does care about the conflict in the grove. So he also disapproved of Vexir's choices.

apprentice
apprentice
My main story with Kaedyn the Half Drow and Vexir the Llothsworn and Ryth-Shan the Gith is one of tension and drama. Kaedyn is trying to be true to Tyr but finds himself in love with Vexir who is a servant of Lloth. At the same time, she is torn between her feelings for him and her service to her goddess. I make decisions in game based on these concepts.

So Vexir released Sazza after developing a plan to use her to get into the gobbo base, but she also finds herself wanting to actually butcher all the tieflings and druids using this situation to do so and THEN kill the gobbo leaders after. Kaedyn, of course, didn't approve of releasing Sazza at all.

Meanwhile, Ryth-Shan wants to impress Lae'zel, so he wants to get to the creche, but he is a ranger and does care about the conflict in the grove. So he also disapproved of Vexir's choices.

Haha, a lot of drama on your camp 😆

Dez Offline
addict
addict

That sounds hella entertaining, not gonna lie laugh

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Vexir is now leading the group. Different things happen depending on who is leading. They just arrived at Blighted Village, and Vexir pulled the Drow card. Now all the gobbos are calling her Lady and kissing her feet.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Okay. So we really need two things for dialogue.

1. Change characters so the character who has better skill will lead. I don't know why the game did this, but it put my Gith Ranger as the dialogue lead with Shadowheart and he had no Persuade skill. My Cleric was who I used to trigger the dialogue, so he SHOULD have chatted with her instead, but that isn't the point. I should be able to pick who in the party I wanted to talk to her so I could use Persuade from my Cleric.
2. Characters remember what other characters have already spoken to people about. I triggered dialogue between Kaedyn and the Tyrite Andres. Then switched to Vexir. Suddenly, after returning to talk to him, same exact conversation as Kaedyn. It's weird to have multiple characters having the same exact conversation. If one triggered it, then it should not be triggered by another.

And again, we really need more group dialogue options. After talking with the Tyrites I only had the choice to either not get involved or kill the tiefling. Kaedyn is a Tyrite, and he does not like the situation, but his only option was those two. Vexir wouldn't care and should have some I don't care choices. Both Rith and Lae'zel are Gith and also wouldn't care. So there should be more options for people who want to somehow resolve the situation in a good way and also more for those who are just like they don't care. I imagined Vexir, for example, saying something like, "Do what you want, Kaedyn. This really doesn't interest me at all." Kaedyn would probably be like, "I think we should maybe meet this devil and gets her story."

I wonder if I could set up 4 VM's and load the client on each within a virtual network. I run this game on a 16 core Threadripper with 128 gig of ram, and a 16 gig radeon VII vid card so I could pull it off. Though it might be easier to do it the way you guys are with settings set to low for initial run.

GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Windowed also works well. I finally got it to work with 4 bye having 4 windows open on 1 screen side by side on low.

veteran
veteran
1. Change characters so the character who has better skill will lead. I don't know why the game did this, but it put my Gith Ranger as the dialogue lead with Shadowheart and he had no Persuade skill. My Cleric was who I used to trigger the dialogue, so he SHOULD have chatted with her instead, but that isn't the point. I should be able to pick who in the party I wanted to talk to her so I could use Persuade from my Cleric.
I believe that in some interview Swen was talking about working on something, that will allow us switch characters during conversations ... if that will be implemented, none of this problem will matter. :P I certainly hope they implement it soon. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard