Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
I am hoping we get more Origin Characters so we have one for each class (including artificer but that is hope...). It'd make sense so people would have an origin option for monk or barbarian or sorcerer or such.
I watched a video last year saying that there would be at least 8 companions, so I am hoping with the EA's success that they are able to add more than 8. smile

Last edited by Icelyn; 12/04/21 02:49 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Icelyn
I watched a video last year saying that there would be at least 8 companions, so I am hoping with the EA's success that they are able to add more than 8. smile
KInda doubt it ... since every "companion" means origin character with his own story. :-/
Allready quite heavy comitment with 8.

But we can allways hope for certain characters to become something like those Mercenaries ... just companions without their own story as main character.
(Halsin, Minthara, Halsin, Volo, Halsin, Sazza, Halsin, Scratch, Halsin!!!)

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 12/04/21 07:53 AM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
(Halsin, Minthara, Halsin, Volo, Halsin, Sazza, Halsin, Scratch, Halsin!!!)
laugh up

Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Jepp, I support that the girls should get Halsin.

As for the guys... mmmh, how would a female Halsin look like? 🤔

Skimpy clothes - check. Good looking - check. She would have to be a bit more slender, but that's no problem. And morph into a cat or raven, not a bear.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Arne

Skimpy clothes - check. Good looking - check. She would have to be a bit more slender, but that's no problem. And morph into a cat or raven, not a bear.

Hey, some of the guys want Halsin too. Theres enough of him to go around

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R

But also girls that don't want Halsin and are uncomfortable with the implication that only evil ladies like ladies.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Rack

But also girls that don't want Halsin and are uncomfortable with the implication that only evil ladies like ladies.

Agree, I much rather have Alfira as a romanceable companion, than any of the guys (good or evil) for example.

Last edited by fylimar; 14/04/21 05:15 AM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline

Let Halsin have his own character & personality. If he's into girls, you'll have to play a girl. If he's into men, you'll have to play a man.

Ah, it would be a really good joke if they made Halsin romanceable - and only into men :P That would be so absolutely mean wink

veteran
veteran
All BG3 romances are available to both men and women, so no worries there! smile

Dez Offline
addict
addict

Let Halsin have his own character & personality. If he's into girls, you'll have to play a girl. If he's into men, you'll have to play a man.

Ah, it would be a really good joke if they made Halsin romanceable - and only into men :P That would be so absolutely mean wink

Missed first of April opportunity there, Larian...

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
addict
addict

I would have agreed to it if they had made Astarion only for girls ^_~

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Nyloth

They can have him :P

old hand
old hand

They can have him :P

But I don't want to lose my murderhobo elf vampire BF...

veteran
veteran
Call me a sceptic, but Astarion seem much more like playersexual (or more like "anythingthatiswillingtoofferbloodsexual") than Halsin. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 14/04/21 12:25 PM.

Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Call me a sceptic, but Astarion seem much more like playersexual (or more like "anythingthatiswillingtoofferbloodsexual") than Halsin. laugh

I agree that in Astarions case, bisexuality or homosexuality might fit the character. But again, the 'character' should decide himself. Don't write a character to fit a spot or some quota. Let the characters decide what they want wink Make them 3 dimensional, including players having to deal with rejection.

veteran
veteran
Agree ...
But it was mentioned in several other topics ...

You either please the group that wish to romance everyone without needing to think twice about wich character they create ... or the second group that wish to have as deep characters as possible. :-/

So far the game have quite many smaller or bigger holes ... after all you are theoreticaly (didnt try so far) to create even completely nonsencial couples. :-/
Like romancing Shadowhearth as Githyanki.
Or subjucate Minthara as, pretty much anyone, since they all should be "lesser races" in her eyes. laugh

addict
addict

It's true, Astarion and Lae are more like bisexuals than anyone else. But I wouldn't say Halsin looks like he's 100% gay. x)

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline

It's true, Astarion and Lae are more like bisexuals than anyone else. But I wouldn't say Halsin looks like he's 100% gay. x)

Halsin looks like a manly man. Like a 'bear' of a man. A man that likes bears, beer and bodybuilding. And cars, but don't tell the other druids.

Now I'm imagining Halsin in his bear form holding a beer.

Halsin looks like a manly man. Like a 'bear' of a man. A man that likes bears, beer and bodybuilding. And cars, but don't tell the other druids.

Now I'm imagining Halsin in his bear form holding a beer.

I've seen some male Halsin fans! The bear joke is funnier in that regard.

Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by AvatarOfSHODAN
I've seen some male Halsin fans! The bear joke is funnier in that regard.

I'm also a male Halsin fan. But more like ~best buddies, who drink beer with the Goblins, watch Volo squirm & rescue Minthara from the clutches of evil... before realizing that Minthara is the evil.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard