Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Yes, just like Solasta. laugh

He said it ! Quote this, it's a great day. He has joined the team !
He has fallen to the dark side!

VenusP #771962 04/05/21 01:48 PM
veteran
veteran
I think mechanically there is nothing wrong with the way reactions work in Solasta. The problem (like all of Solasta's problems) comes from the presentation. With the correct resources (which they have) Larian could do the same thing mechanically while making it flashy and cool.

I'm sure Larian's designers can think of something much cooler than me, they just need to decide they do it.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
Icelyn #771971 04/05/21 03:35 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Yes, just like Solasta. laugh
He said it ! Quote this, it's a great day. He has joined the team !
He has fallen to the dark side!
Just on May the 4th ?
There is some twisted poetic in this ...

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Abits #771988 04/05/21 05:04 PM
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Abits
I think mechanically there is nothing wrong with the way reactions work in Solasta. The problem (like all of Solasta's problems) comes from the presentation. With the correct resources (which they have) Larian could do the same thing mechanically while making it flashy and cool.

I'm sure Larian's designers can think of something much cooler than me, they just need to decide they do it.
Exactly!

Abits #772021 04/05/21 11:23 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Abits

Yes!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard