Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
If so, is there a recipe list somewhere? There's no where near close enough traders in the game right now.

veteran
veteran
The game has only one thing you can craft if you find it. They are building in the functionality, but it isn't there yet. You can see that they are building the functionality, but they don't actually have something fully worked through yet.

OP Offline
OK thanks.

A
A
There should be eight traders in the game. Have you found them all? Maybe killed one accidentally?

You can also trade with everyone you talk to by clicking on the TRADE button while in dialogue. Most characters have at least some food and a few gold; some have special arrows, scrolls and weapons; and a select few have some really useful stuff.

As well as the item you can craft using the recipe you find in the Blighted Village - and the spear you can construct after the Owlbear encounter, which I guess counts as crafting - you can make a potion by performing a particular operation on a particular herb.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Adiktus
You can also trade with everyone you talk to by clicking on the TRADE button while in dialogue. Most characters have at least some food and a few gold; some have special arrows, scrolls and weapons; and a select few have some really useful stuff.
Adding to this: Volo is very convenient to trade with because he is right at the camp and sells potions of healing and thieves' tools as well as buying your loot. smile

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Adiktus
There should be eight traders in the game. Have you found them all? Maybe killed one accidentally?

As well as the item you can craft using the recipe you find in the Blighted Village - and the spear you can construct after the Owlbear encounter, which I guess counts as crafting - you can make a potion by performing a particular operation on a particular herb.

Found two in the Druid's retreat, one of which buggers off after you kill the Goblin bosses, and one hanging about the Hag's hut. Not the foggiest where the others might even be. There aren't that many characters outside of enemies you can interact with. I'm doing a second playthrough, if I don't get bored at missing all the time and quit I'll look out for the other five.

A
A
2 in Druid Grove
1 near Risen Road
2 in Goblin Camp
1 in Zhentarim Hideout
3 in Underdark

(I may have missed more)

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard