Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hello Everyone!

Today’s small hot-fix focuses on solving some bugs & crashes getting in the way of your adventures.

Each time you play the game, you help us to find these sorts of issues and your support tickets, Forum and Reddit posts help us narrow down issues, too. Thank you for being with us through Early Access, it means the world to us.

We will be back soon with a larger community update, that goes into some detail about how we process & parse feedback and data we get through talking with you, and the telemetry we have in the game. ‘Til then, sit tight!

Changelist:

• Fixed a crash when stepping out of running water
  • Fixed a rare crash related to animation states
  • Fixed a crash when party members use jump to follow
  • Fixed behaviour scripting causing crashes when starting a dialog fails
  • Fixed thread safety issue in Physx

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Jess Larian
We will be back soon with a larger community update, that goes into some detail about how we process & parse feedback and data we get through talking with you, and the telemetry we have in the game. ‘Til then, sit tight!
nicenicenicenicenicenice. Here's hoping for some specific examples, particularly about things that haven't been changed in-game yet.

veteran
veteran
Hype-train! Choo choo!

old hand
old hand
YES! This is the best news I have heard all week!

Last edited by CJMPinger; 12/05/21 08:02 PM.
veteran
veteran
Yay! ^_^

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
addict
addict
I can't believe this morning I made a meme about the fact there won't be a new patch this week, and here's a hot fix!

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

But it's more important to me that you finally said you'd be back soon with something more. Well, I hope it will be really soon.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
Originally Posted by Nyloth
I can't believe this morning I made a meme about the fact there won't be a new patch this week, and here's a hot fix!

Thank you for the blessing of the meme.

V
V
High hopes.

Originally Posted by Nyloth

This is actually very funny.

Romances in RPGs brought us to this
enthusiast
enthusiast
Thank you thank you thank you for the update! I've never encountered those crashes personally, but thank you for fixing them. Can't wait for more details about how my favourite game is shaping up! laugh laugh laugh

old hand
old hand
Wooooooot!!!!

veteran
veteran
Looking forward to the upcoming community update! smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hello Everyone!

Today’s small hot-fix focuses on solving some bugs & crashes getting in the way of your adventures.

Each time you play the game, you help us to find these sorts of issues and your support tickets, Forum and Reddit posts help us narrow down issues, too. Thank you for being with us through Early Access, it means the world to us.

Changelist:

• Fixed a crash when stepping out of running water
  • Fixed a rare crash related to animation states
  • Fixed a crash when party members use jump to follow
  • Fixed behaviour scripting causing crashes when starting a dialog fails
  • Fixed thread safety issue in Physx

Thank you Jess, and Larian Team for your continued efforts on this amazing game! We are with you all the way!

B
B
Hi Jess, the GOG offline installer shows "Patch (4.1.104.3536 EA to 4.1.106.9344 Submission)".

Just wanted to check back if that is correct since none of the previous patches/hotfixes had "Submission" in the filename so far. Thanks!

Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
Originally Posted by Bomor
Hi Jess, the GOG offline installer shows "Patch (4.1.104.3536 EA to 4.1.106.9344 Submission)".

Just wanted to check back if that is correct since none of the previous patches/hotfixes had "Submission" in the filename so far. Thanks!

That's the right one, I'm chasing the team as to why the the word Submission is in there. Thanks for flagging!

B
B
Thanks for confirming, Jess. By the way, I noticed that the word "Submission" is not only in the patch filename but also in the filenames of the latest game installation files, available in the GOG offline installer section.

veteran
veteran

Great news ! I can't wait to read you !

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Once again a small hot fix that is large on GOG - this time 24.55GB

I have no idea if this is Larians or GoGs fault but i would recommend one uses Gog for this game till it's fixed

enthusiast
enthusiast
Steam had only 40mb or thereabouts for this hotfix.
Wondering if the Gog install is fixing some of its own files at the same time?
I can dream that it's pre-loading Patch 5 but it might be too much to hope for? :P

Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
Originally Posted by Bomor
Thanks for confirming, Jess. By the way, I noticed that the word "Submission" is not only in the patch filename but also in the filenames of the latest game installation files, available in the GOG offline installer section.

I saw the same thing when I checked. I'm being told it's all good so 🤷

P
stranger
stranger
P
Maybe a future patch will be titled 'Rebellion' to counter that one wink

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard