Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
veteran
veteran
Team Halsin!!!

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

enthusiast
enthusiast
I will likely bang em all.

I am RPg’ing this game, and want to see where all roads lead for my multiple playthroughs. I imagine I can come up with plenty of unique custom chars, all with different tastes to tickle the tadpole

Besides…it’s all about the voice and dialogue for me. Halsin sounds like a grandpa imho, so I don’t get the drooling for him. Minthara has a mean face with a gouged-in frown line, so that will also remain a mystery. All the other chars seem great to me for pixel whomping.

I mean, lets face it. My chars have banged nearly every pixelated booty in multiple universes at this point. If I could bang Garrus in Mass Effect…and could get past the bird cloaca mashing imagery…*shivers*…I am sure I can overcome Karloch’s single horn.

Last edited by timebean; 21/05/21 02:26 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Alexandrite
I still find it hilarious that the men-folk keep complaining about lack of "attractive" female companions, meanwhile we girls have 3 attractive male companions to admire. THIS NEVER HAPPENS IN GAMES, people! Do you have ANY IDEA how awesome this is?! smile

Also, I really like Karlach's new model. In general, all the female characters are strong in their own way.

It's so refreshing to have a game that is not designed purely for the male gaze.

+1

I also appreciate the fact that this game is designed for both male and female gazes - which is super rare. Watching Felicia Day play this she got very excited about being able to design the person who attracts her and she gushed over the attention that went into the hairstyles.

There is also the fact that armor on women looks like proper armor and not a metal or leather bikini. BG3 breaks a lot of standard tropes.

Blackheifer
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
+1

I also appreciate the fact that this game is designed for both male and female gazes - which is super rare. Watching Felicia Day play this she got very excited about being able to design the person who attracts her and she gushed over the attention that went into the hairstyles.

There is also the fact that armor on women looks like proper armor and not a metal or leather bikini. BG3 breaks a lot of standard tropes.

Is the game really designed for both male and female gazes, though, or is it just for female gaze? There's only one female companion that possibly qualifies as male gaze content, and that's Shadowheart. For female gaze content, there're Astarion, Gale and Wyll. Some are even clamouring for Halsin to be added to their list.

Looking ahead, Karlach is not male gaze material, and neither is the werewolf halfing, based on datamined information.

So it's not equal, and a there's a clear bias.

old hand
old hand
There is that one Female Bard NPC that some wanted to be a companion, and Minthara seems to be what some people like, but they are in the Halsin situation of not being a companion.

You are all so straight in your view of gazing material grin

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Passerby
+1

Is the game really designed for both male and female gazes, though, or is it just for female gaze? There's only one female companion that possibly qualifies as male gaze content, and that's Shadowheart. For female gaze content, there're Astarion, Gale and Wyll. Some are even clamouring for Halsin to be added to their list.

Looking ahead, Karlach is not male gaze material, and neither is the werewolf halfing, based on datamined information.

So it's not equal, and a there's a clear bias.

I am 100% for games providing different options and daring to use different character designs - but I am just as much for having the vanilla cookie cutter options for those who likes that. Variety, folks! Both in character design and personality!

So - that said, I am gonna side with Passerby on this one.

Having 3 good looking guys (by meta standard) that are all available for pretty much any alignment (save for Wyll refusing to side with goblins), while having Minthara (evil only) and Shadowheart (any alignment) as "meta" beauties for those who want female romances is not being equal or fair - by definition...And it is so weird to see people argue that it is great that ladies get eye candy but at the same time argue that men shouldn't be "drooling over stereotypes"... :[ That is not how equality works. Ex. I don't want male characters to wear bikini armor just because some games do that for female characters. But at the same time, I won't say no to having the OPTION available for male and female characters.

Regardless of how one look at things. There is no way I'd be convinced that there are as many male people finding Lae attractive as Shadowheart unless you provide me with solid proof saying otherwise. Not saying SH is a solid 10/10 (she most certainly is not my cup of tea) - but I'll agree with many earlier posts... She is quite the only option for those who want a more human-looking lady, and that is not fair. (and I do not buy the "eyes of the beholder"-thing in this particular situation, there are clear scientific markers of beauty and whilst of course everybody has their personal taste and all, there definitely are some global beauty markers - this has been easily proven by data collected from dating apps for those interested, for both men and women.)

AAAANYWAY, staying on topic, before despairing I'd like to remind the community of that we're getting more companions that are good alignment later on. I'll hope that the dissatisfied lads (and ladies) here gets to see a female companion more to their liking when those arrive. I mean, I would really see why Larian would withhold a more standard female cookie cutter option (like Lohse <3 ) from EA as they want to see the player data from romance with SH, Lae and Minth - so do not despair just yet. laugh

Last edited by Dez; 21/05/21 09:47 AM.

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
veteran
veteran
There is a part of the character creator where you create an ideal companion of your choosing (who attracts you?). This was not about the companions. Those are your co-workers, why would you want to date them? :P

Blackheifer
Banned
Banned
There is a part of the character creator where you create an ideal companion of your choosing (who attracts you?). This was not about the companions. Those are your co-workers, why would you want to date them? :P

No, you're moving the goalposts. You were replying to someone who was cackling over the fact that women players have 3 attractive male companions to admire while male players have less, and you replied with a "+1", signifying your agreement. So you agreed with her that it was "hilarious" that women had 3 good-looking male companions while men have only 1 good-looking female companion. This has never been about the character creator.

And look at the title of the thread. It's companions and romance, not character creator. And your imaginary friend is only in your head, and does not exist as a real companion.

And whether you should be sleeping with your co-workers is a different discussion, which is another attempt at shifting the goalposts.

Dez Offline
addict
addict

I mean, now you're reaching for straws. O.o Do I really have to debate as to why romance should be included in a *RP* game? o.O

1) I see absolutely no reason why one would apply a the workforce-relationship-taboo for fantasy adventurers - that's just... Illogical to me. For a long list of reasons. Sure, my character obviously did not get kidnapped with the plans on playing Tinder - but if a character shows up during the ride that suits her interest, then I really see no legitimate non-RP reason that the option of romancing shouldn't be there. All people RP as different characters which might have their own reasons to romance or not romance certain NPC options.

2) These are not your co-workers, and this is not real life. Nor are these not the people that you assigned up for guard duty with (if we'd use a more accurate translation for irl co-workers into a fantasy RP games).

These are people you are temporary stuck with by chance (or so I hope), and you'll adventure with together for a good while. Obviously there'll be feelings involved. Friendship, companionship, anger, disagreements, grief - in a good CRPG you'll find anything that you could have found in a DnD player session and perhaps even more. Yet somehow you argue that this it not include romance for the characters?

Sometimes, even irl, you meet people by chance that you get a long with. It can turn out to be a great friendship, or perhaps, there can be romance. In the forms of one night stands, physical attraction, or eternal partnership. Who knows?

If you want to rule out romance based on the co-worker-thing, then you do you. That norm certainly does not apply to everyone - neither IRL nor IC.

3) Ah yes, of course we don't need romance runs when we get to design our perfect SO (that I absolutely dread the attire of). All it takes is for you to completely succumb to the tiny worm with teeth hiding underneath your eye!

I mean, if there had been an option for ACTUALLY creating co-adventurers (without bugging the game) and have romances available between two PCs, then I'd agree (sorta? I still wouldn't rule out NPCs for those who want to run one PC or simply want their multiple PCs to be other things than lovers). But we're literally just talking about what appears to be a mind bender trick. :]

Last edited by Dez; 21/05/21 07:33 AM.

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Dez
AAAANYWAY, staying on topic, before despairing I'd like to remind the community of that we're getting more companions that are good alignment later on. I'll hope that the dissatisfied lads (and ladies) here gets to see a female companion more to their liking when that those arrive. I mean, I would really see why Larian would withhold a more standard female cookie cutter option (like Lohse <3 ) from EA as they want to see the player data from romance with SH, Lae and Minth - so do not despair just yet. laugh

Thanks! Unfortunately, we aren't having as many companions as BG1 or 2. Karlach, the werewolf halfing, Minsc and possibly 1 or 2 more are all we can look forward to seeing in the future. So, if the current trajectory and bias holds, Shadowheart will remain the sole "male gaze" content.

veteran
veteran
*Facepalm*

I don't think any of the companions are particularly physically attractive. Male or female. I think when we talk about male and female gaze we are talking about there is an equal opportunity to explore what you find attractive - which >I< think is valid. However if you guys feel there is nothing that attracts your gaze in this game then that is of course valid as well. I think about 2-3 decades of only catering to the male gaze its nice to have a game that goes in a different direction.

I was joking about the "dating your co-workers thing" I am so so so sad that you guys took it seriously. I think I died a little inside at the wall of words person that took that seriously. frown

Last edited by Blackheifer; 21/05/21 08:04 AM.

Blackheifer
Dez Offline
addict
addict
*Facepalm*

Hmm, I get the feeling that I missed some sarcasm or otherwise misunderstood your statement then.

My apologizes, in case I failed my Insight roll. :] Difficult to read over text. :']

Last edited by Dez; 21/05/21 08:05 AM.

Banned
Banned
*Facepalm*

I was joking about the "dating your co-workers thing" I am so so so sad that you guys took it seriously. I think I died a little inside at the wall of words person that took that seriously. frown

No, you don't get to be flippant and blame Dez and me for your poor communication skills. Be clear next time, and not end an irrelevant or insulting statement with a smiley as if that will smooth things over, or convey your meaning. It's your fault if you aren't being clear, not the reader, doubly so when attempting humour that falls flat.

old hand
old hand
I don't care much about how the companions look, but I care way more about how they're written. And the more time I spend in Pathfinder WotR beta, the more I realize that the BG3 companions have a long road to go before they are even comparable in terms of an overall package. The WotR companions feel like an actual party of friends and yet still manage to be incredibly diverse in motivations. Daeran's personal quest in chapter 2 really emphasizes this - think the camp party scene, except way better executed because the companions and characters are actually interacting with each other, instead of only having things to say to the player. (Though it also really helps that their backgrounds are actually closely tied to the actual setting and plot itself - even when they're not in the main adventuring party, they are known to be doing their own things, instead of merely standing around waiting for the player character to return.)

The BG3 companions in comparison all feel like they're written in their own separate world, to an almost incredibly cynical degree. The BG3 companions are perhaps more appealing than most other cRPG companions on an individual basis, but at the moment, it really feels like there's zero chemistry between them as an actual party at all. I guess in the context of BG3's story, it makes sense - but any progress I made towards actually befriending them kind of felt very fake and gamey in the long term.

That said, now that I think about it, the BG3 companions never really say anything (as in, having voiced lines) when you select them to move or act in combat, while the companions of most other cRPGs will. It doesn't sound like a major thing, but it's a small detail that goes a long way towards subtly fleshing out their personalities. For example, Ember from WotR has exploration dialogue that can range from cute innocent elf, to saying some profound things on the true nature of the world without herself realizing how much she's actually making sense. (The Pathfinder games are already known to go a step beyond most cRPGs in this category, by even having party banter during long rest sequences too.)

BG3 may already be planning to rectify this, but I'm not that confident, as I'm fairly sure the DOS2 companions never actually said anything while fighting (besides shared generic lines like 'I shall yield to none!') or during general exploration either. The other part is that the devs are heavily hinting that we're going to be facing another DOS2 type situation where we end up losing everyone not in our active party at the end of Act 1 - and so the logic might be, why even invest in more inter-party dialogue if you're going to lose all but 3 of them fairly early in the game?

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 21/05/21 09:00 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by EvilVik
You are all so straight in your view of gazing material grin
Not me, I'm a girl and I like girls. But in games, I'll try different romances, that have nothing to do with preference, for role-playing purpose.

And I look forward to Karlach, I already love her voice and personality and I really don't care, how she looks.

And, although I'm not the audience target for them, I'm not really that impressed with the male companions. One is an evil asshole and the brooding vampire stereotype, that sadly became so common, since shows/books like Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood became popular. The other two have a demon and a goddess as exes and they are clearly not over them... so not really interesting in my book.

Maybe that is one of the reasons, some girls want to see a Halsin romance, he seems to be a bit more down to earth (of course I know, many like his looks too)

I wouldn't mind to get Alfira as a (romanceable) companion though. I really like her.

And generally I agree with Passerby, that probably the majority of players want to be attracted to a potential romance, so maybe Larian should see, that there are a bit more 'conventional' attractive characters around.

I know, that I'm the minority insofar, that I don't do the romances, because I'm attracted to the characters (although I do find SH attractive), but solely for role-playing.
For example, my favorite romance in Dragon Age Inquisition was Iron Bull, despite him being the wrong sex, a Qunari (not a fan) and a warrior (I like roguetypes better). But he was so well written and his romance was indeed the best of them.

Last edited by fylimar; 21/05/21 08:51 AM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Oh my ... this will be long one. :-/
If we are talking about datamined material ...
There is also some female-druid. wink

Also keep in mind that, exclude Halsin, everyone you just mention are Origin characters ...
That dont mean at all that they will be the only possible companions, especialy since after Act1 we have to "commit" as Larian say. Wich probably will mean that we let most of Origin go (im guesing everyone, except one we will follow futher) ... and i kinda doubt that game will change from 4person party to 2person party. wink
Also there are those mercenaries that was allready confrimmed.
And finaly, even tho im not quite sure if that was only mupltiple repeated wish, or confimation from larian ... there is some talking about possibility to adjust looks of Origin characters, to suit our taste. :P

Anyway, what im trying to say is: There is potential to have enough material to gaze for everyone. wink

Originally Posted by Dez
There is no way I'd be convinced that there are as many male people finding Lae attractive as Shadowheart unless you provide me with solid proof saying otherwise.
Well ... this isnt easy, to be honest. laugh
Shadow is indeed prettier (who would guess right? :D) but on the other hand, from her personaly i feel so incredibly strong urge to slap her pretty face, so its no use for her ... :-/

And to be completely honest ... and maybe i will look like a little weirdo now ...
As i said abowe, if we would be able to adjust looks of our Origin companions (i mean, it should not matter what face, hairstyle or what make-up they have ritght? :P ) ... there is at least one (maybe two) Female Githyanki face i find quite honestly kinda pretty. :P So Lae'zel potentialy could even win this contest for me. laugh

Also, a little offtopic ...
Im not satisfied with faces in this game in general ... like, when you look at Goblins, even there some of them are look better than our Tav options, especialy when you create a male. :-/

And look at the title of the thread. It's companions and romance, not character creator. And your imaginary friend is only in your head, and does not exist as a real companion.
We dont know that yet ...
Its totally possible that Larian will use this "model" in the future somehow.

And after all, what is wrong in being attracted in your dream person? :P
We are talking here about attraction between imaginary people anyway. laugh So i would count this one with clear heart and mind ... problem is its +1 for everyone, since its suppose to be "perfect oposite" ... so it dont move the scales a bit to either side. laugh

Originally Posted by Dez
I mean, if there had been an option for ACTUALLY creating co-adventurers (without bugging the game) and have romances available between two PCs, then I'd agree (sorta? I still wouldn't rule out NPCs for those who want to run one PC or simply want their multiple PCs to be other things than lovers). But we're literally just talking about what appears to be a mind bender trick. :]
I believe it was confrimmed by Larian somewhere in the past that we will be able to create whole party of adventurers since the beginning.
But maybe im wrong. frown

Anyway, the idea of romance between PC sounds interesting, but unprobable ... after all, PC cant even talk to each other except specific situations. :-/

Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
The WotR companions feel like an actual party of friends and yet still manage to be incredibly diverse in motivations.
But in Baldur's Gate we are not suppose to be "actual party of friends" ... we are suppose to be "actual party of random people wich stick together, since they dont see much other choice". laugh

companions and characters are actually interacting with each other, instead of only having things to say to the player.
This i would certainly welcome in BG-3 ...
But i believe we are aiming there ... after all, in previous Patches companions were just standing there, gazing to space, waiting like robots ... now they are doing something (reading books, fighting with githyanki box, etc.) ... so, i dare to hope for some action in this case. smile

That said, now that I think about it, the BG3 companions never really say anything (as in, having voiced lines) when you select them to move or act in combat, while the companions of most other cRPGs will. It doesn't sound like a major thing, but it's a small detail that goes a long way towards subtly fleshing out their personalities. For example, Ember from WotR has exploration dialogue that can range from cute innocent elf, to saying some profound things on the true nature of the world without herself realizing how much she's actually making sense. (The Pathfinder games are already known to go a step beyond most cRPGs in this category, by even having party banter during long rest sequences too.)
Honestly im quite glad they dont ...
- for one its oftern breaking fourth wall ...
- for two it may quite soon be anoying ...
I just recetly reinstalled Dragon Age: Origins ... and i quite fast find every little thing my brain "displaced"(is that corect word for forced forgeting?) and on my list of anoyances, this talking to player with every second comand is cearly on the top. Especialy if you choose Violent voice ... "Can i get you ladder, so you can get off my back!" ... funny sentence, right? Well, not as much if you hear it every 20 freaking seconds!!! -_-
And even better, if your PC decided to have this "incredibly important" monologue to player, when you listen someone else talking ... that creates beautiful cacophony of mess, from wich you get litteraly nothing. -_-

BG3 may already be planning to rectify this, but I'm not that confident, as I'm fairly sure the DOS2 companions never actually said anything while fighting (besides shared generic lines like 'I shall yield to none!') or during general exploration either. The other part is that the devs are heavily hinting that we're going to be facing another DOS2 type situation where we end up losing everyone not in our active party at the end of Act 1 - and so the logic might be, why even invest in more inter-party dialogue if you're going to lose all but 3 of them fairly early in the game?
There are inter-party dialogues while you are exploring ...
I specificly remember Shadowheart asking Lae'zel about punishment for stealing, or killing in their culture. (certainly without any secondary intentions, *wink* *wink*)

Originally Posted by fylimar
Not me, I'm a girl and I like girls. But in games, I'll try different romances, that have nothing to do with preference, for role-playing purpose.
Maybe that is one of the reasons, some girls want to see a Halsin romance, he seems to be a bit more down to earth (of course I know, many like his looks too)
I just want to say that im simple Heterosexual Male ...
And even i want Halsin romanceable, since sometimes i simply create female character, and i dont want all of my female-characters to become lesbians, just bcs im not into guys. laugh

And, although I'm not the audience target for them, I'm not really that impressed with the male companions. One is an evil asshole and the brooding vampire stereotype, that sadly became so common, since shows/books like Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood became popular. The other two have a demon and a goddess as exes and they are clearly not over them... so not really interesting in my book.
And that is exactly the second reason ...
Even tho someone can find those male companions visualy atractive, they (for simmilar reason as Shadowheart) are completely unusable for me. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I just recetly reinstalled Dragon Age: Origins ... and i quite fast find every little thing my brain "displaced"(is that corect word for forced forgeting?) and on my list of anoyances, this talking to player with every second comand is cearly on the top. Especialy if you choose Violent voice ... "Can i get you ladder, so you can get off my back!" ... funny sentence, right? Well, not as much if you hear it every 20 freaking seconds!!! -_-
And even better, if your PC decided to have this "incredibly important" monologue to player, when you listen someone else talking ... that creates beautiful cacophony of mess, from wich you get litteraly nothing. -_-

Hah! You're right, I've forgotten that about DA:O.
Currently still playing DA:Inquisition while waiting for Patch 5 in this game, where the companions don't say anything when you command them to do something. They do however have wonderful banter, which I really, really wish BG3 would have more of - or would just activate more often. The voice lines are in there, they just don't trigger much.

I tried playing the original Baldur's Gate - but the line "I'm on it like ugly on an orc!" gets REALLY OLD, REALLY FAST.

Even tho someone can find those male companions visualy atractive, they (for simmilar reason as Shadowheart) are completely unusable for me.

That is where we go into the subjective territory of personal taste, and it's best left at that, because people can argue personal tastes until the cows come home. smile

I will just add - never model your "dream lover" character in BG3 after your real life partner. I made the mistake of doing that, before I knew what that character was for. So creepy, it was just wrong...
(My husband made his "dream lover" look like me, too, but he avoided using the illithid powers so never got those scenes)

Last edited by Alexandrite; 21/05/21 10:41 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

Oooh - really?!? I am intrigued.

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Oh my ... this will be long one. :-/

Also keep in mind that, exclude Halsin, everyone you just mention are Origin characters ...
That dont mean at all that they will be the only possible companions, especialy since after Act1 we have to "commit" as Larian say. Wich probably will mean that we let most of Origin go (im guesing everyone, except one we will follow futher) ... and i kinda doubt that game will change from 4person party to 2person party. wink
And finaly, even tho im not quite sure if that was only mupltiple repeated wish, or confimation from larian ... there is some talking about possibility to adjust looks of Origin characters, to suit our taste. :P

Anyway, what im trying to say is: There is potential to have enough material to gaze for everyone. wink

Originally Posted by Dez
There is no way I'd be convinced that there are as many male people finding Lae attractive as Shadowheart unless you provide me with solid proof saying otherwise.
Well ... this isnt easy, to be honest. laugh
Shadow is indeed prettier (who would guess right? :D) but on the other hand, from her personaly i feel so incredibly strong urge to slap her pretty face, so its no use for her ... :-/

And to be completely honest ... and maybe i will look like a little weirdo now ...
As i said abowe, if we would be able to adjust looks of our Origin companions (i mean, it should not matter what face, hairstyle or what make-up they have ritght? :P ) ... there is at least one (maybe two) Female Githyanki face i find quite honestly kinda pretty. :P So Lae'zel potentialy could even win this contest for me. laugh

Also, a little offtopic ...
Im not satisfied with faces in this game in general ... like, when you look at Goblins, even there some of them are look better than our Tav options, especialy when you create a male. :-/

We dont know that yet ...
Its totally possible that Larian will use this "model" in the future somehow.

And after all, what is wrong in being attracted in your dream person? :P
We are talking here about attraction between imaginary people anyway. laugh So i would count this one with clear heart and mind ... problem is its +1 for everyone, since its suppose to be "perfect oposite" ... so it dont move the scales a bit to either side. laugh

Originally Posted by Dez
I believe it was confrimmed by Larian somewhere in the past that we will be able to create whole party of adventurers since the beginning.
But maybe im wrong. frown

Anyway, the idea of romance between PC sounds interesting, but unprobable ... after all, PC cant even talk to each other except specific situations. :-/

The WotR companions feel like an actual party of friends and yet still manage to be incredibly diverse in motivations.
But in Baldur's Gate we are not suppose to be "actual party of friends" ... we are suppose to be "actual party of random people wich stick together, since they dont see much other choice". laugh

companions and characters are actually interacting with each other, instead of only having things to say to the player.
This i would certainly welcome in BG-3 ...
But i believe we are aiming there ... after all, in previous Patches companions were just standing there, gazing to space, waiting like robots ... now they are doing something (reading books, fighting with githyanki box, etc.) ... so, i dare to hope for some action in this case. smile

There are inter-party dialogues while you are exploring ...
I specificly remember Shadowheart asking Lae'zel about punishment for stealing, or killing in their culture. (certainly without any secondary intentions, *wink* *wink*)

I just want to say that im simple Heterosexual Male ...
And even i want Halsin romanceable, since sometimes i simply create female character, and i dont want all of my female-characters to become lesbians, just bcs im not into guys. laugh

Even tho someone can find those male companions visualy atractive, they (for simmilar reason as Shadowheart) are completely unusable for me. laugh

This is very true! And I agree that would make sense considering the magical mirror of DoS2.

And regarding your comment about SH (looks being alright, but her personality is... difficult) - yes. I agree. I find her rather... Errm... Yeah, not the type my character would drag her feet around for long, to put it mildly. :'] But I was referring to looks only since they were discussing eye candy. laugh If we start speaking personality flaws, then the lads also have a faulty list (like you mentioned!). laugh

And the druid lady that you mentioned does sound intriguing - I hope that she is a better catch that SH for those who do not like her! :] Looking forward to learn of the new companions in general!

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard