Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PFlux Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Howdy folks. Done a little looking around, but I haven't tested a game in several years. So like myself, my search-fu has become old and weak.

1) Can you have the whole team go stealth mode all at once together, instead of scrolling through each individual person?

2) When you go to camp....Otherwise of actually resting with a bed roll, is there a way out of the camp and into the real world? (I guess this would be covered over by doing the instant travel)

I'll add more as I think about it in separate posts then edit this original one.

O
OcO Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
O
1. Not yet, but we have asked for that.
2. If you are in your camp and open the list of fast travel locations you've discovered, "Leave Camp" should be at the top of the list and will warp you back to where to were when you warped to your camp/ended the day.

veteran
veteran
1) No, but you can join the good fight here: https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=679414#Post679414 (and before anyone asks, yes, it's the same topic at its core. I just take it from a larger point of view).
2) What OcO said.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard