Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dreen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello, a few buddies and I have been playing DOS2 weekly for a while now... unfortunately due to host computer failure we lost our savegames! I assume that as long as we have someones save with similar progress we can edit the characters in a save game editor to more or less what we had. I haven't used the editor yet, but it should be possible. If there are editors which can edit progress as well, let me know. Otherwise, please send me your save game on prv or here.

Our progress: We have just crash landed Lady Vengeance near Arx and were starting to clear out the area before the city. We have not done the Battle At The Gates yet. The closer your save is to that point the better, in either direction. I hope you can help us, we've been having tons of fun with this game.

I'm also assuming if you give me an SP save we can load it in mulitplayer? Hope thats right. We were playing MP ofc.

Last edited by Dreen; 05/06/21 06:39 PM.
old hand
Online Happy
old hand
You could suggest for the host to go to this page if they happened to have cloud saves enabled in Steam at the time, with any luck they might be able to recover the files from there.
If they're there, you'd want to place them in their respective correct locations at \Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\PlayerProfiles.

If that doesn't work, could you tell me how many of you there were, and which origin characters / henchmen you were having in your party? My current save is just before crashing at Arx, and I could potentially do something about that to match your party. Possibly.

D
Dreen Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hey so we had four custom characters and each of us roughly remembers theirs. My plan was to load up the editor and try to go through each of them. Granted, I haven't used a save game editor for this game, so Im not sure if its even possible. However, if its not, I could stil use your save. We can get used to new characters, its more about the progress.

Moderated by  Elwyn, gbnf, Larian_Koala, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard