Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Originally Posted by GM4Him
That's it. You all asked for it.

SOLASTA SOLASTA SOLASTA.

And now, to quote Blackhiefer from another thread:

If you say that in front of a mirror a pimply, overweight nerd appears behind you and starts lecturing you in a high-pitched, nasally voice on how Solasta does reactions better. Roll CON save DC 14 against your own spinal cord strangling your brain to death.

They then casually pass gas and wander out the door. Take 4d10 Necrotic.

Thats what all of you get for complaining about complaining. You made me pull out the Solasta gun.
Hey, I agree, man. People be bitching waaaaay too much for my taste.

Also, for those saying "make it more like Solasta! Me! Me! Me! I'm impatient, can't wait!" ... Well,.... go play Solasta then. And go away. Your perfection of a game Solasta is out now, so..... go. Leave already. Why you still here if Solasta is the "be all end all of 5e gaming" (it isn't)? Personally I think it's a mediocre game. Yes, Mediocre: a 6.5 out of 10 for me. But you people seem to love it, so..... go be happy and play that.

Unless of course... it ISN'T so perfect or great. Hmmmm?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
Unless of course... it ISN'T so perfect or great. Hmmmm?
I wonder how many people also readed this is master yoda voice. laugh

I liked original spellcasting system more ... frown

Anyway ... i cast Eldritch Blast!
veteran
veteran
I read it with Jim Carrey's petulant tone in Dumber & Dumber.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
old hand
old hand
I feel like some are getting the idea that we are asking communication because we are selfish and want the game now and our changes now. I don't, I want them to take as long as they need. The next update can come out 2022 for all I care, BUT, the thing I want is communication. EA is a cooperative thing, a community thing, and a game creator wants to keep their EA playerbase in the loop. Smaller projects have died because of silence like this, and it definitely hurts a bigger project as we see right now.

Also the most common claim I have seen about Solasta is that mechanically it is superior while its story and characters are not, it isn't unreasonable to see people trying to combine the best half of two things thinking it will create a better thing. Personally, I have yet to get the game cause I tend to only get games on Sale or Bundles, BG3 was an exception because I wanted to be involved in possibly the biggest Dungeons and Dragons Video Game ever.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
I feel like some are getting the idea that we are asking communication because we are selfish and want the game now and our changes now. I don't, I want them to take as long as they need. The next update can come out 2022 for all I care, BUT, the thing I want is communication. EA is a cooperative thing, a community thing, and a game creator wants to keep their EA playerbase in the loop. Smaller projects have died because of silence like this, and it definitely hurts a bigger project as we see right now.

Also the most common claim I have seen about Solasta is that mechanically it is superior while its story and characters are not, it isn't unreasonable to see people trying to combine the best half of two things thinking it will create a better thing. Personally, I have yet to get the game cause I tend to only get games on Sale or Bundles, BG3 was an exception because I wanted to be involved in possibly the biggest Dungeons and Dragons Video Game ever.

Well said! This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say all along. All of it. Even the parts about Solasta. I just want BG3 to be the best it could possibly be. I still have high hopes for it, but the silence is killing me...and the toxic people on the forum who make you feel like you're an idiot for participating in EA. We are trying to offer feedback and suggestions, and we are constantly being mocked and ridiculed for it.

Last edited by GM4Him; 08/06/21 05:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
Keep cool guys and be happy !
TODAY is THE day !!!

News incoming !

Edit : or maybe tomorrow, don't know why I though we were thursday.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 09/06/21 05:59 AM.
Q
Q
This Saturday will make one full month since "We will be back soon with a larger community update".

veteran
veteran
That's it. You all asked for it.

SOLASTA SOLASTA SOLASTA.

And now, to quote Blackhiefer from another thread:

If you say that in front of a mirror a pimply, overweight nerd appears behind you and starts lecturing you in a high-pitched, nasally voice on how Solasta does reactions better. Roll CON save DC 14 against your own spinal cord strangling your brain to death.

They then casually pass gas and wander out the door. Take 4d10 Necrotic.

Thats what all of you get for complaining about complaining. You made me pull out the Solasta gun.

Aren't they busy with a custom Dungeon Keeper-like feature?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by qwerrecd42
This Saturday will make one full month since "We will be back soon with a larger community update".

I think this 'larger community update' was referring to D:OS2 coming to IOS, but it's just me.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Sigh. Still no news. Sigh. Every day, I come out here to check, and all I get is more fans posting about no update or news yet, or others who just want to bash people. Nothing new. Nothing fun.

Oh well, back to my own writings; another The Afflicted post or something maybe.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Adalbert
Originally Posted by qwerrecd42

I think this 'larger community update' was referring to D:OS2 coming to IOS, but it's just me.

No, I don't think they would write about it in Bg3 hotfix theme.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
veteran
veteran
Well, E3 is starting in few hours ...
Last year Larian was part of Guerilla, that was happening instead of E3 ...

So we should know soon. O_o

old hand
old hand
Only the kick-off though, most of the interesting stuff doesn't really begin until the 12th through 15th.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Sigh. Still no news. Sigh. Every day, I come out here to check, and all I get is more fans posting about no update or news yet, or others who just want to bash people. Nothing new. Nothing fun.

Oh well, back to my own writings; another The Afflicted post or something maybe.

Being creative is a very good way of dealing with the frustrating wait. Keep writing! smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by The Composer
Only the kick-off though, most of the interesting stuff doesn't really begin until the 12th through 15th.
I will take whatever i get. laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 10/06/21 02:11 PM.

veteran
veteran
Don't worry guys. H - 1 or 2.

I guess Larian would have say something if they were part of E3.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Alexandrite

Being creative is a very good way of dealing with the frustrating wait. Keep writing! smile

I concur, creativity is a great outlet and keeps the passion alive.

veteran
veteran
Well, my hopes are broken once again.
Looks like we're going for another week without any informations. Really hard to stay hyped.

addict
addict
forgive me

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard