Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Nyloth
There is a limit to any criticism, you repeat the same thing, it makes no sense. We discussed the same thing a month ago.
This ... and the form. :-/

There are people around here ... i could name, but probably i should not ... who can form their "criticism" into logical sentences with arguments and reasons ...
That could be called feedback. > Wich, as you still reminding us is what Larian asked us to provide.

And then there are people ... i could name again, but i definietly should not ... who seem to be unable to form their "ciriticism" into anything more complex than "we didnt hear anything for *XY* weeks now, THIS SUCKS" or "we demand more sexy..." gosh i start to miss that topics. :-/

How is that helping? O_o
What "cruicial information" you try to send? Do you honestly believe that noone in Larian have calendar, so you need to tell them? O_o Or what is the point?
I mean i get it, you are frustrated ... you want to let others know, since everyone certainly care about your feelings, that is common knowledge in this world ... but tell me please, anyone ... how does that work for you? What did you achieve so far?

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Kryldost
You know what guys? What's being said lately made me realize something. Larian... Yeah Larian! YOU Larian! You should have waited until game was fully developped! Look at all these people with their crazy complaints, look at all the disapointment from people who played so much they burnt themselves out! Shame on you Larian, SHAME! Shame on giving us the sweet taste of a continuation of Baldur's gate! SHAME! Boo will rip your eyes out for this!

In all seriousness though, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. They were generous enough to grant early access, they listened to us when we found issues. They added content to let us know, its still going on. You're all so fucking impatient, go play something else instead of waiting on a game to be finished that isn't even finished yet. Finish your fully released game that's collecting dusts in your steam library, in your closet, in your trunks. I bet yall haven't even finished your nintendo and comodore games! Shame on you!
Wow, your posts have been a smashing hit after the other in the last few days.
I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a parody account or what.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
link removed
The stupidest and most disingenuous video he made so far, incidentally.

Last edited by Jess Larian; 07/06/21 03:17 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Originally Posted by Tuco
Wow, your posts have been a smashing hit after the other in the last few days.
I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a parody account or what.

Not all my posts made people angry, I get angry too sometimes though. I express it wrongly and some people get so angry about it they never forget me :V

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Nyloth
There is a limit to any criticism, you repeat the same thing, it makes no sense. We discussed the same thing a month ago.
This ... and the form. :-/

There are people around here ... i could name, but probably i should not ... who can form their "criticism" into logical sentences with arguments and reasons ...
That could be called feedback. > Wich, as you still reminding us is what Larian asked us to provide.

And then there are people ... i could name again, but i definietly should not ... who seem to be unable to form their "ciriticism" into anything more complex than "we didnt hear anything for *XY* weeks now, THIS SUCKS" or "we demand more sexy..." gosh i start to miss that topics. :-/

How is that helping? O_o
What "cruicial information" you try to send? Do you honestly believe that noone in Larian have calendar, so you need to tell them? O_o Or what is the point?
I mean i get it, you are frustrated ... you want to let others know, since everyone certainly care about your feelings, that is common knowledge in this world ... but tell me please, anyone ... how does that work for you? What did you achieve so far?

Absolutely agree, complaining over an issue over and over again won't get you anywhere, it's like... Trying to get out of quicksand by flailing around. You're only gonna keep going deeper into your feelings and you wont be able to be constructive anymore.

Bringing in other new ideas in order to keep it constructive? Now that would be nice.

stranger
stranger
As one who practically never comments but pays attention.... OK, I skim the noise... The utter lack of any communication should be embarrassing. /"rant"

veteran
veteran
Repeating complaints about players complaining is probably not more constructive than repeating complaints about the game...

At least players talking about the game may have more in games hours, their opinion may have change, they may have think about or see something new,...

Talking about the game VS talking about players.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 07/06/21 02:49 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by GM4Him
That's it. You all asked for it.

SOLASTA SOLASTA SOLASTA.

And now, to quote Blackhiefer from another thread:

If you say that in front of a mirror a pimply, overweight nerd appears behind you and starts lecturing you in a high-pitched, nasally voice on how Solasta does reactions better. Roll CON save DC 14 against your own spinal cord strangling your brain to death.

They then casually pass gas and wander out the door. Take 4d10 Necrotic.

Thats what all of you get for complaining about complaining. You made me pull out the Solasta gun.
Hey, I agree, man. People be bitching waaaaay too much for my taste.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Also, for those saying "make it more like Solasta! Me! Me! Me! I'm impatient, can't wait!" ... Well,.... go play Solasta then. And go away. Your perfection of a game Solasta is out now, so..... go. Leave already. Why you still here if Solasta is the "be all end all of 5e gaming" (it isn't)? Personally I think it's a mediocre game. Yes, Mediocre: a 6.5 out of 10 for me. But you people seem to love it, so..... go be happy and play that.

Unless of course... it ISN'T so perfect or great. Hmmmm?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
Unless of course... it ISN'T so perfect or great. Hmmmm?
I wonder how many people also readed this is master yoda voice. laugh

veteran
Online Content
veteran
I read it with Jim Carrey's petulant tone in Dumber & Dumber.

old hand
old hand
I feel like some are getting the idea that we are asking communication because we are selfish and want the game now and our changes now. I don't, I want them to take as long as they need. The next update can come out 2022 for all I care, BUT, the thing I want is communication. EA is a cooperative thing, a community thing, and a game creator wants to keep their EA playerbase in the loop. Smaller projects have died because of silence like this, and it definitely hurts a bigger project as we see right now.

Also the most common claim I have seen about Solasta is that mechanically it is superior while its story and characters are not, it isn't unreasonable to see people trying to combine the best half of two things thinking it will create a better thing. Personally, I have yet to get the game cause I tend to only get games on Sale or Bundles, BG3 was an exception because I wanted to be involved in possibly the biggest Dungeons and Dragons Video Game ever.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
I feel like some are getting the idea that we are asking communication because we are selfish and want the game now and our changes now. I don't, I want them to take as long as they need. The next update can come out 2022 for all I care, BUT, the thing I want is communication. EA is a cooperative thing, a community thing, and a game creator wants to keep their EA playerbase in the loop. Smaller projects have died because of silence like this, and it definitely hurts a bigger project as we see right now.

Also the most common claim I have seen about Solasta is that mechanically it is superior while its story and characters are not, it isn't unreasonable to see people trying to combine the best half of two things thinking it will create a better thing. Personally, I have yet to get the game cause I tend to only get games on Sale or Bundles, BG3 was an exception because I wanted to be involved in possibly the biggest Dungeons and Dragons Video Game ever.

Well said! This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say all along. All of it. Even the parts about Solasta. I just want BG3 to be the best it could possibly be. I still have high hopes for it, but the silence is killing me...and the toxic people on the forum who make you feel like you're an idiot for participating in EA. We are trying to offer feedback and suggestions, and we are constantly being mocked and ridiculed for it.

Last edited by GM4Him; 08/06/21 05:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
Keep cool guys and be happy !
TODAY is THE day !!!

News incoming !

Edit : or maybe tomorrow, don't know why I though we were thursday.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 09/06/21 05:59 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
veteran
That's it. You all asked for it.

SOLASTA SOLASTA SOLASTA.

And now, to quote Blackhiefer from another thread:

If you say that in front of a mirror a pimply, overweight nerd appears behind you and starts lecturing you in a high-pitched, nasally voice on how Solasta does reactions better. Roll CON save DC 14 against your own spinal cord strangling your brain to death.

They then casually pass gas and wander out the door. Take 4d10 Necrotic.

Thats what all of you get for complaining about complaining. You made me pull out the Solasta gun.

Aren't they busy with a custom Dungeon Keeper-like feature?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by <Redacted>
<Redacted>

I think this 'larger community update' was referring to D:OS2 coming to IOS, but it's just me.

Last edited by Raze; 16/03/22 08:44 AM. Reason: deleted forum account
veteran
veteran
Sigh. Still no news. Sigh. Every day, I come out here to check, and all I get is more fans posting about no update or news yet, or others who just want to bash people. Nothing new. Nothing fun.

Oh well, back to my own writings; another The Afflicted post or something maybe.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Adalbert
Originally Posted by <Redacted>
<Redacted>

I think this 'larger community update' was referring to D:OS2 coming to IOS, but it's just me.

No, I don't think they would write about it in Bg3 hotfix theme.

Last edited by Raze; 16/03/22 08:44 AM. Reason: deleted forum account

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
veteran
veteran
Well, E3 is starting in few hours ...
Last year Larian was part of Guerilla, that was happening instead of E3 ...

So we should know soon. O_o

veteran
veteran
Only the kick-off though, most of the interesting stuff doesn't really begin until the 12th through 15th.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Sigh. Still no news. Sigh. Every day, I come out here to check, and all I get is more fans posting about no update or news yet, or others who just want to bash people. Nothing new. Nothing fun.

Oh well, back to my own writings; another The Afflicted post or something maybe.

Being creative is a very good way of dealing with the frustrating wait. Keep writing! smile

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard