Print Thread
M
mglotov Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello there!
I'm new here but bring some important information for ones who can't launch a game - my problem was with installed from GOG game, it just crashes in the first seconds of launching.
Later I found that it crashes only if I have active connection to the internet and after disabling a connection game works perfectly - check this

So if you want to run game with internet connection (for multiplayer) you need to create environmental variable in Windows - https://imgur.com/a/kVtZOHM
(it highlighted blue on the screenshot)
Still there is need to run a game from EoCApp.exe directly but now it works...

I will be glad if this will help somebody to run a game!

Last edited by mglotov; 18/06/21 01:58 PM.
stranger
stranger
Sadly I am experiencing the same issue. I tried creating than environmental variable within windows but the error still persists. I'd love to able to play this game online, but it seems to not want to cooperate. (Running this game on a windows surface pro 7+)

I am noticing in event viewer my failing module is the GalaxyPeer64.dll, revision 1.114.12.0.

EDIT: I was able to get it to launch while online by manually adding all of my GOGGalaxy executables to my firewall(even though I explicitly turned off my firewall), so that could be another type of fix.

Last edited by 1rrago; 27/06/21 01:27 PM. Reason: Update

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard