Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
old hand
old hand
I am going to be the weirdo here and say I kinda want to see Shovel get drawn by someone eventually. Or perhaps Us.

veteran
veteran
Now we are geting to conflict of interest ...
I would really love to see all those pictures people are talking about, but if you say you are drawing mostly while you wait for next patch ... damn ... decisions, decisions. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I would really love to see all those pictures people are talking about, but if you say you are drawing mostly while you wait for next patch ... damn ... decisions, decisions. laugh

Well, while I wait for next patch, and inbetween other projects which are mostly wildlife art and mostly off topic for this forum. smile Currently working on a large-ish painting of a Glossy Black Cockatoo, for example.

However! A friend dragged me (willingly) into doing World Watercolour Month in July, so of course I had to work some fan art into it somehow... today's prompt was "spatter", so immediately I thought blood, and then of course I thought, Astarion:

[Linked Image from natureinart.com.au]

veteran
veteran
This one is superb!
I hope you send some of those pictures to Larian, so they can add them to their slideshow for PFH ... O_o

It would be shame to keep them only for eyes of those few people who are visiting forum, imho. frown

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 04/07/21 12:59 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Alexandrite
I'm definitely not into "Astarion fanart" as a genre, but this is pretty damn good.
I like both the trait and the composition.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
old hand
old hand
It is very aesthetically pleasing, i also like how hes kinda looking toward darkness while blood is splattered behind him.

addict
addict
Astarion had such a potential to be a strong dark character. Unfortunately, he became a comic character.

veteran
veteran
Great piece! smile

Dez Offline
addict
addict
... Can I join your fanclub, Alexandrite? :'D

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
veteran
veteran
Congrats on having your Shadowheart picture included in the Panel From Hell 3! claphands

veteran
veteran
{https://youtu.be/42S03eaRics?t=74} for anyone who missed it the first time (like me)

~1:14

Last edited by Sozz; 11/07/21 07:40 PM. Reason: Larian's YT vid
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Icelyn
Congrats on having your Shadowheart picture included in the Panel From Hell 3! claphands

Thank you!! That was very exciting to see, as well as everyone else's awesome art. laugh

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Alexandrite
Originally Posted by Icelyn

Thank you!! That was very exciting to see, as well as everyone else's awesome art. laugh

I wasn't sure but I thought about you at the beginning. Glad you were a part of it, you deserve it !

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Astarion's mirror, watercolour on paper.
Help, I can't stop painting him... laugh

The Mirror cutscene triggered for me in the underground cave camp, and I LOVED the cool/warm lighting in it, particularly as it illuminated his face. "I've never even seen this face - not since it grew fangs and my eyes turned red." He goes on to say that he doesn't remember what colour his eyes were before he became a vampire, smashes the mirror and sighs, "another thing I've lost."
It's a BEAUTIFUL character moment. ❤ Also I really wish my character (a Guild Artisan, headcanon: artist) could offer to paint him at this point, for Inspiration points. He is certainly inspiring to a lot of fan artists.

(Also, "lost" was the prompt word for yesterday in World Watercolour Month, so I ran with it. Any excuse to shoehorn in some Astarion fan art, right!?!)

I'll get to Wyll and Halsin and Alfira at some point - I've been collecting screenshots for reference, but Astarion keeps distracting me. wink

Last edited by Alexandrite; 26/07/21 01:27 AM.
Dez Offline
addict
addict
AMAZING piece! And yes, that was an AMAZING scene! <3

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Hello everyone! I've been away from the forums for a while, sorry about that. Haven't been away from BG3 though.
Just popping by to wish everyone a Happy Halloween - with a digital Astarion painting! smile

(you might have seen this already on Reddit BG3 and/or on my Twitter if you're on there too. That's where I've been hiding!)

veteran
veteran
Woo

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard