Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
stranger
stranger
N
Boring, five months of waiting and not the shadow of a new class in sight.

The warlock still only has one evolution.

We end up with purely cosmetic novelties.

Frankly I am tired of having to wait for an early which has now been going on for over a year.

Bugs still not resolved (such as the magician can learn priest spells), or enemies that are knocked out and that the game considers dead.

On a live of 2:19, 10 minutes of waiting, 2 hours of delirium between developer which personally I do not care at all, 9 minutes on the new update. I paid to have BG3 and not a Divinity 3.

Basic D&D 5e races are missing like the dragonborn.

Class: Paladin? Bard? Monk? Sorcerer?

Personally your part of the escape game, I take it as a provocation.

Stop wanting to put your "personal touch" on it, we want dungeons and dragons with the rules of dungeon and dragon.

A French studio has made Solasta a DnD like much closer to a DnD than BG3 at present. They reproduced the rules of DnD5e as closely as possible and it works very well.

Yes Divinity 2 has been a success, but stop having the big head. You don't give any follow-ups in 5 months between update 12 and 13, and you land with finalization additions when 40% of the game is missing.

Anyway, I hope you will quickly release the game, because I personally am tired of replaying Act 1 over and over, it's just not fun at all. And finally I'm going to stop waiting and go look elsewhere.

Last edited by Natsil; 11/07/21 09:10 PM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Natsil
Boring, five months of waiting and not the shadow of a new class in sight.

The warlock still only has one evolution.

We end up with purely cosmetic novelties.

Frankly I am tired of having to wait for an early which has now been going on for over a year.

Bugs still not resolved (such as the magician can learn priest spells), or enemies that are knocked out and that the game considers dead.

On a live of 2:19, 10 minutes of waiting, 2 hours of delirium between developer which personally I do not care at all, 9 minutes on the new update. I paid to have BG3 and not a Divinity 3.

Basic D&D 5e races are missing like the dragonborn.

Class: Paladin? Bard? Monk? Sorcerer?

Personally your part of the escape game, I take it as a provocation.

Stop wanting to put your "personal touch" on it, we want dungeons and dragons with the rules of dungeon and dragon.

A French studio has made Solasta a DnD like much closer to a DnD than BG3 at present. They reproduced the rules of DnD5e as closely as possible and it works very well.

Yes Divinity 2 has been a success, but stop having the big head. You don't give any follow-ups in 5 months between update 12 and 13, and you land with finalization additions when 40% of the game is missing.

Anyway, I hope you will quickly release the game, because I personally am tired of replaying Act 1 over and over, it's just not fun at all. And finally I'm going to stop waiting and go look elsewhere.
Then...don't replay the game over and over, wait 2 years and play when it's released?lol?

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I always turn the narrator's volume to 0. I think it's great that Larian provides this as an option--always have enjoyed it. Hearing the narrator breaks the immersion for me--don't know precisely why. The disembodied voice just doesn't flow...reading the narrator's text takes but seconds and doesn't seem like an affectation or an artifact--it seems a part of the game, whereas the audible voice just doesn't really belong.

Liked the presentation, though I have to really question continued use of "From Hell"...as all of the corny Beelzebub playacting is gone. Next time, consider dumping "from Hell" and just calling it "Community update."

I think the changes are terrific! 'nuff said!

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
So...what time roughly does the patch come out on the 12th? ^_^

Regards,

B.V.V.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Waltc
I always turn the narrator's volume to 0. I think it's great that Larian provides this as an option--always have enjoyed it. Hearing the narrator breaks the immersion for me--don't know precisely why. The disembodied voice just doesn't flow...reading the narrator's text takes but seconds and doesn't seem like an affectation or an artifact--it seems a part of the game, whereas the audible voice just doesn't really belong.

Liked the presentation, though I have to really question continued use of "From Hell"...as all of the corny Beelzebub playacting is gone. Next time, consider dumping "from Hell" and just calling it "Community update."

I think the changes are terrific! 'nuff said!

Interesting. I always viewed the Narrator as potentially the Absolute; like she is telling the story. So I have no problem with her. 😁

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime

I would also love to know this smile
Last time the hotfix dropped in the middle of the night for Australia... so likely I will leave my computer on overnight to download the patch, but won't be playing until Wednesday after work... though for most of the rest of the world it will still be Tuesday.

Last edited by Alexandrite; 12/07/21 03:30 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by SkyKnight.Prime

Regards,

B.V.V.
Roughly or not it doesn't come out on the 12th.
You'll be able to jump in to experience these changes for yourself when Patch 5 releases Tuesday 13th July!

I'm hoping Pact of the Blade makes an appearance for Warlocks.

Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by TomReneth

Not in the PHB. It won't

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Mee too.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
but for some reason it seemed to me that the voice of the narrator should change depending on the gender of the character
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Mee too.
+1 smile

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Maximuuus

Not in the PHB. It won't

yes it is in the PHB. maybe you're confusing it with hexblade?

veteran
veteran
I'm truly surprised they didnt include it already. Wyll's story fits the Pact of the Blade most. Why else could he use a Rapier?

S
addict
addict
S
in 5e you can use all weapons even if you're not proficient, afaik... you just have less of a chance to hit

Not in the PHB. It won't
Pact of the Blade is a 3rd lvl feature you pick, not an archetype. Though Hexblade would be really nice to have too.

Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
veteran
veteran

Me too! Blade Pact Warlock is my absolute favorite type of character. It gives me magic let's me play high-charisma and lets me use a sword.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Not in the PHB. It won't
Pact of the Blade is a 3rd lvl feature you pick, not an archetype. Though Hexblade would be really nice to have too.
I still hope for Hexblade too ... :-/

veteran
veteran

Not in the PHB. It won't

Oh sorry, I confused the two smile
Definitely in the PHB !

(Not sure this is a very good english sentence... But you'll probably understand)

Last edited by Maximuuus; 12/07/21 03:03 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
addict
addict
I would like the Ranger sub class Gloom Stalker... but that ain't out of the PHB either grin

Last edited by Riandor; 12/07/21 03:40 PM.
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
There is many interesting sub classes that is not in PHB ...
Some might even say that every sub class that is most interesting was added later. laugh

But as far as i know, Swen never said that they will not include anything outside PHB ... only promissed that every(class/race)thing from there will be included for sure. :P

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard