Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Malrith Offline OP
OP Offline
As the title says, I can't leave camp once I get there.
I can talk with my party members, even the talkative skeleton is here, but I can't interact with the bedrolls or the campfire, not even if I right-click on them and then select 'use' or if I am controlling another player.

I have already:

- Uninstalled all my mods (2 of them, lol) and even the mod manager. I had done this before Patch 5 because I knew mods could cause issues.
- Verified the files on Steam multiple times
- Updated my Nvidia Drivers
- Tried to lauch the game both with Vulkan and DirectX. Nothing changes.
- Tried on different saves with and without party members.

Any suggestions? confused

- Firm believer in Mindflayer supremacy -
M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm having the same problem. frown

-Better a witty fool than a foolish wit-
Malrith Offline OP
OP Offline
Damn :<
I tried to re-install the game completely overnight after asking suggestions on the Larian discord and still nothing has changed. Let's hope for a solution from the devs at this point because I really don't know what else to try.

Malrith Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Miriania
I'm having the same problem. frown

Found a solution!

First of all, make sure you have removed all mods both from the BG3 gane folder and the Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data folder. Delete both the Mods and the Public folders.
Then:

if you're using Vulkan, switch to DirectX and vice versa. Load a save before going to camp, enter camp, don't touch anything, save and exit the game. Launch the game again after switching back to your original settings (so, go back to Vulkan if you normally use that and switched to DirectX). Load the save in the camp and the bedrolls+campfire should work!

stranger
stranger
I can not long rest too the very same way ( cannot interact with bedrolls and campfire). Will try your solution immediately

I am not native English speaker, so if you feel pain reading my posts, blame Babylon.
Lots of love <3
stranger
stranger
I just downloaded the game in Vulcan instead of DirectX, and Long Rests started to work in both systems. I reinstalled 3 mods that i use, and rests still work. Thank you so much for the insight! It saved my game)

I am not native English speaker, so if you feel pain reading my posts, blame Babylon.
Lots of love <3

Link Copied to Clipboard