Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Arne Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned or potentially already resolved, but in one of my playthroughs I had problems with encumbrance if I wildshaped into a smaller animal.

Of course it makes perfect sense that a raven or similar can't carry as much as a human. However, shuffling all my belongings into my friend's inventory is a bit cumbersome as well.

But probably all this has already been adressed.

-------------------

Apart from that, I want to mention how much fun it is to play a Druid. Yes, he is no sorcerer and I really have to point out how very, very sad, shocked and heartbroken I was that Larian has still not included the most important class in the game. But I understand that some people value boring fighters, nerdy wizards and even smelly druids more than the upper classes.

What was I going to say? Yes, well, the smelly Druid plays surprisingly funny & especially sneaking & jumping with your large polar bear right next to your friends in coop is fun. By the way, coop: Thanks for including LAN play, we don't have internet connection at the end of the world were we like to meet.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Arne
I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned or potentially already resolved, but in one of my playthroughs I had problems with encumbrance if I wildshaped into a smaller animal.
This hasn't been fixed yet. Hopefully next patch!

I even got disadvantage in conversation from it! The updated cat form is adorable, though!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Icelyn; 19/07/21 10:44 PM.
old hand
old hand
Wait, encumbrance adds disadvantage to persuasion?

veteran
veteran
As far as I know it adds disadvantage to EVERYTHING.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Tuco
As far as I know it adds disadvantage to EVERYTHING.

I genuinely thought in 5e you are only supposed to have disadvantage with the physical Ability Scores (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution) and not all Ability checks?

Link Copied to Clipboard