Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Etna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Hello.

I wanted to tell about a bug with quest "Finding Emmie" that cause missing dialogue option "Squint at the hound called Emmie and ask if she knows an old dog named Buddy.". Me and my friend found a reason why this happens. There are two ways of giving food to Buddy, we can either talk to him and give him the fish in dialogue or we can throw fish on the ground - Buddy will still eat fish then dig the key. When we will drop the fish on the ground, then pick up the key and talk to Buddy, he is skipping some dialogues that are shown when we give him fish throught talking. We only have options: "Ask where you can use the key he showed you.", "Ask the pooch where he last saw Emmie." and "Give his belly a little rub.". When we finally approach Emmie and Bruno talk to us, there is no dialogue option about Buddy, there are only two options that starts a fight. If we are giving him the fish while talking to him, then he has some more dialogues and we can also talk to Emmie about Buddy, so dropping fish on the ground is causing this bug.

Support
Support

I'm not sure if that is intended or just due to the design of the dialogues. I'll check with the design team if this is an issue, or not.

Etna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thank you for checking it. I will be glad if you answer the topic when you will know everything.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hey Team.

Apologies for the necro but I have ran into this exact same scenario with the same results. I do believe it to be a live bug. It was unfortuante that we couldn't save Emmie! :'(

Did you ever discover any details, Raze? Thanks!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard