Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
JRPGs have always confused me: that their titles are also confusing comes as no surprise. All I know is that Final Fantasy seems to be having difficulty reaching finality.

The Divinity series is fairly logical though. We have:

Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity (presumably these two can collectively be called Divinity I)

Divinity II
a.k.a Ego Draconis
a.k.a Dragon Knight Saga, with Flames of Vengeance

Dragon Commander. Which presumably isn't Divinity III.

Divinity: Original Sin. Which may or may not be Divinity III.
Divinity: Original Sin II, arguably "Unoriginal Sin: One Careless Owner".

And in future, something else using the D:OS engine, which may or may not be another D:OS. Also another Dragon Commander (or perhaps the original Dragon Commander with added stuff? Pure speculation here) which may or may not be the third game using the D:OS engine. Since it's the third game using the D:OS engine, maybe it should be Divinity III.

And we all want another dragon knight game. Which could be a Divinity III, or Ego Draconis II, or Dragon Knight Saga II.

What we do know is that every Larian game set in Rivellon is at least called Divinity. Except for Dragon Commander. And possibly except for Ego Draconis I mean DKS which is Divinity II until they maybe changed their minds about that.

argh

J'aime le fromage.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Well if you are looking for Games like Divinity II then Wasteland 3, XCOM 2 and Dragon Age are best. Thank you.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Regardless of whether it's for the legend or characters, it's hard not to search for different games like Divinity Original Series 2 once you wrap up playing the series. That is the reason we will investigate games like it in this article. Initially, the Divinity Original Sin series is mostly known for its acclaimed RPG components, its brilliant characters, turn based battle and the isometric interface, which is like exemplary pen and paper RPG games. Which other comparative games have these Divinity Original Sin 2 like characteristics? Characteristics, for example, being exceptionally adaptable, responding to your decisions, and giving a rich and vivid experience. Are there other system games that are additionally similarly as engaging constantly?.
Here some of the best divine RPG games like divinity original sin 2

old hand
old hand
This thread is from 2015...

Last edited by fallenj; 17/08/21 03:56 PM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
This forum here is different than many other forums (that's why I like it) : There is no necroing ... wink
At least it isn't called as that.

It's just part of the forums culture here that one can respond to any old thread - and it won't be closed, as far as I know, probably following the premise that every old discussion can have new thoughts added ...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
I'm STILL looking for another couch co-op game like DOS or DOS2 to play with the girlfriend. Obviously BG3 is going to be the perfect game for us, but the waiting....Oh the horror! ;-)

So this thread title caught my eye and got me excited...but...oh well.

A
veteran
veteran
A
Well, you are lucky to have a girlfriend at all, compared to me ... And I'm not that young anymore ...

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
I do count myself very lucky actually ;-)
But I'm not all that young anymore either...Kinda freaks me out to say outloud that my grandkids are closer to 21 than I am...

A
veteran
veteran
A
Anyway, if looking for RPGs of any kind, I can recommend RPGWatch.

--Dilbert cartoon

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
This forum here is different than many other forums (that's why I like it) : There is no necroing ... wink
At least it isn't called as that.

It's just part of the forums culture here that one can respond to any old thread - and it won't be closed, as far as I know, probably following the premise that every old discussion can have new thoughts added ...

fair enough i guess

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard