Next Thread
Print Thread
#785385 05/08/21 04:07 PM
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
So been playing all day and have just been quick saving, tbh that's all I've been doing since starting this new campaign as Moon Druid.

Unfortunately I've hit a bug where every NPC seems to think my Druid is still in Spider Wildshape causing them to run away. The issue here is I've spent 4-5 hours of play in the wilderness not realising this bug was in play until the Zhent operatives showed some weird behaviour which I waved off but then when the big brave paladins of Risen Road did the same I realised something was off. All the quick saves I have don't go back far enough to when this wasn't an issue, besides that I've acheived a fair amount in that time (tackling Phase Spider Matriarch and activating the necromancy book, taking down the Gnolls and getting the Iron Flask, along with all the inbetween).

It's not the be all and end all tbh, I can just seperate him out the group when in places like druid grove or just run after the NPCs until I manage to click on them. Still irritating.

Anyway, I've seen it mentioned before but was wondering if anyone had found a workaround in the meantime, other than removing the character from the group while in NPC areas or playing a one sided game of tag?

Thanks!

What if you died, would the resurection refresh your long lost beauty? This is a known bug though, either an hotfix or a new patch will fix it.

Last edited by Kryldost; 05/08/21 04:16 PM.
veteran
veteran

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Wow, what perfect timing! laugh

M
stranger
stranger
M
Wildshape still not fixed tho. Got the bug today after killing all goblins. Came back to the druid camp, everyone was afraid of me. Tried to reload, tried to change shape, tried everything...
Edit : I found a savegame from before the fight where I turned into a spider, after reloading it, it worked! But I will never turn into something scary again until it's fixed, just in case x)

Last edited by Mi0ka; 19/08/21 05:36 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
This is still happening to me as well, I've got the latest hot fixes and I'm in a new campaign (as of 9/5/2021), but people are still running from my druid when she isn't in wild Shape.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Exactly same. Campaign with druid started with hotfix 14 and now all are running from me.

Last edited by Cirrus550; 12/09/21 11:31 AM.

We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!

Link Copied to Clipboard