Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
R
Besides being expensive, does anyone know what the Mystra's Grace boots do? There's no statement in the tooltip and I looked at: stats (no); passives (no); spell slots (no); AC (no); to hit (no); saves (no).

[edit] Some sources say Feather Fall. I already had it as a bonus from another item, so it wasn't apparent.

Last edited by RBarbare; 07/08/21 06:04 AM.
veteran
veteran
I don't recall exactly, but I know they do have a permanent passive property that is useful-ish and easy enough to detect and confirm. My memory fails me on exactly what, but I feel like I want to say it might be permanent featherfall... Could very well be wrong and I probably am, but they definitely aren't without function.

Wiki says you gain feather fall spell lvl 1

veteran
veteran
Permanent? O_o
That must be some last patch change, sinc as far as i know last time i tryed them, they only allowed casting it without spell slot.

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 07/08/21 07:16 AM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Like I said my memory isn't great sometimes ^.^ I was right in remembering that it was featherfall - infinite cast with no spell slot requirement is more or less permanent, so that's likely just what I remembered. Trust the people with more recent knowledge than mine.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RBarbare
Besides being expensive, does anyone know what the Mystra's Grace boots do? There's no statement in the tooltip and I looked at: stats (no); passives (no); spell slots (no); AC (no); to hit (no); saves (no).

[edit] Some sources say Feather Fall. I already had it as a bonus from another item, so it wasn't apparent.

They cast feather fall on your entire party - or cast feather fall as it is a group spell anyway, last 10 rounds. Total game changer in terms of usefulness. Lots of fun in multiplayer, can't say enough great things about it.

Blackheifer
If you get them before you reach spider queen you get an entry point to the underdark ahhaha useful for rogues thief path with double action. I THINK its a bonus action so feather, jump, smack!

R
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
R
Other uses for feather fall: You can get to the Risen Road near Karlach from the druid's grove. From the same grove area, you can get to Edowin and his party from an alternate route.

Enter the room with Zevlor. Look for the climbable area near the book/map part and climb to the wine cellar attic. Climb up the ladder and you find an area that is otherwise inaccessible. Facing the water:

On the left is a narrow strip of land with jumpable gaps that leads to the area with Edowin.

On the right is a climbable wall leading to a plateau that overlooks the Risen Road. Feather Fall gets you there.

Link Copied to Clipboard