Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The Zhentarim Hideout has caused a few game crashes for me, and one funny/interesting bug. When fighting the Zhentarim near the hidden wall area (where you can walk through the wall to get to the elevator down to the Underdark), it seems the wall itself gets a combat turn!
As in, the camera goes into the wall as though it's an enemy plotting their next move, and during combat, no one's portraits are highlighted (as if it's no one's turn). After a while, the combat turn times out and it goes back to combat as usual. This happened several times during the fight, always with the wall.

(edited for clarity because one shouldn't try to report bugs before they've had their first coffee for the day...)

Last edited by Alexandrite; 07/08/21 10:12 PM.
veteran
veteran
Yeah, we think it is tracking the movement of something down in the Underdark, we had this happen in our run earlier today and we joked about it. However, I can't guess what it may be.

Blackheifer
A
addict
addict
A
Could be the minotaurs, they are close enough to the exit in the Underdark. Had this happen in my game too.

I really need to check out the hideout

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kryldost
I really need to check out the hideout

Yeah this is my 3rd playthrough overall and I'd never been there before, either.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I believe I've seen this since... well, since always.

Couldn't figure out at first, then after several playthroughs I discovered that illusory wall. Thanks Larian for the hint, I guess...

Link Copied to Clipboard