Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
journeyman
journeyman
I think the first iteration has less eyeshadow; she had black eyeshadow but there was a lot less of it and that is especially noticeable under her eyes.

[img]https://static3.gamerantimages.com/...fit=crop&w=960&h=500&dpr=1.5[/img]

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d23d65a...e94a91f074cb6962b5c8d68b46ad739a03f.gifv[/img]

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/97c4a12...0c167c983bc7dae99e0f166c7fb318e8fc3.gifv[/img]

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ec939f5...cbe3e9036055557e17f90fceedb2960cadf.gifv[/img]

[img]https://preview.redd.it/atxx25afqub...82a3be0cd4b1cb475fbb3a7297314f7f980956f9[/img]

So patch 5 Minthara is wearing more makeup contrary to less and it makes her look less natural; I know that I'm not crazy because it's so obvious when you compare the two; I actually think her face is very feminine and I appreciate it more with less makeup; and I had a suspicion that patch 5 Minthara had more eyeshadow, especially on her lower eyelids; but until I looked carefully at both pictures I couldn't really say. The photoshop picture that was posted earlier looks better than the patch 5 silver eyeshadow but there's still more eyeshadow in the photoshop picture than the pre patch 5 Minthara who had even less eyeshadow than that; this is the first time I've noticed this and it makes me realize all the more why I liked the pre patch 5 Minthara; she literally looks more natural.

I myself prefer a natural visage and don't use an excess of eyeshadow; so there's a contrast in patch 5 Minthara; Larian gave her more makeup changed the eyebrow color to white and gave her what is considered to be typically a more masculine haircut; the juxtaposition of more eyeshadow and silver eyeshadow at that which is very bright and her very short hair which looks similar
to a haircut which David Bowie had is very confusing to me. It makes me wonder if the purpose of the patch 5 iteration is to make her more feminine with increased eyeshadow or make her more masculine with very short hair?; as so many posters on this forum have rightly stated she is a rough woman; so what sense does it make that she keeps a stockpile of silver eyeshadow even in a goblin keep; I say none at all!; she must be a very peculiar woman indeed.

Personally I want her to have a natural face with preferably little to no eyeshadow; and I have a feeling Larian isn't going to do that; though I've speculated some about the reasons for the patch 5 eyeshadow; I think they want to make her seem rougher and more masculine with the new haircut and at the same time give her a bit of feminine charm with a makeup increase; but I think that their decision has had the opposite effect; it doesn't mesh well as far as I'm concerned. Peradventure it would fit more if they took away her heavy eyeshadow and simply gave her another unique short hairstyle that was more feminine. I'd honestly like to see Larian's concept art of her; to see what their ideal appearance for her is.

veteran
veteran
What do you think of this (excerpt from my Fan Fiction: The Afflicted) SPOILERS:

Vexir slowly approached, eying Minthara cautiously. This was the one person she feared the most. She had no idea what kind of person Minthara was, but she couldn’t think of a Drow female back home that was NOT evil, clever, sick, twisted, malicious and totally dangerous to be around. She truly hated her own kind, and until that moment, she hadn’t really realized just how much that was so.

Minthara was cloaked in shadow. There were a few torches and braziers around to provide light, but her desk was not near any of these. She purposely liked to sit in the shadows. It was intimidating to her underlings. She sat with arms folded and a look of quiet contemplation on her face as she listened to the reports she was receiving.

She was a five foot seven Drow with a feminine physique hidden under a suit of black, custom plate mail armor. Though custom made, it was not form fitting. Minthara preferred what was practical over what was fashionable. She was not, like many, concerned with appearances. Form-fitting armor left little room between the person and the weapon coming at them.

The armor was, however, made for an individual who was more slight of build as opposed to big and bulky. It was sleek and smooth to prevent the wearer from getting caught on anything. There were countless overlapping, shifting plates which provided her with flexibility and mobility. Each plate had a dark purple trim so that it appeared as if the suit was made of amethyst spider webs and not metal at all.

And the armor was dull. Minthara did not like shiny. She preferred the dark metal to vanish in the shadows, not reflect every ray of light. The purple trim was the only thing that appeared when light touched it, and this only IF Minthara willed it. The trim, when activated, created the illusion that some sort of white webbing was shifting and moving around in the darkness; something enemies usually tried to avoid. Webs ensnared, after all.

At the center of the breastplate, there was the symbol of the Absolute. It was a slightly raised skull jutting out of an upside down triangle with a bloody handprint on its cranium. Like the rest of the armor, it did not shine. However, since it was overlaid with silver, it did stand out. This was something Minthara both loved and hated. She wanted all to see the Absolute and recognize her symbol. However, in combat, she wanted nothing to reveal her location.

This was why Minthara also had a black cloak with dark purple trim. She was not wearing it at that time, but the cloak was hanging on a peg near her. If she wanted to hide her armor and hair, so a person couldn’t even see the white or the symbol of the Absolute, she would throw the cloak over herself and vanish. If her enemies knew where she was, she would throw off her cloak so that it didn’t hinder her or get caught on anything.

Minthara had short, white hair and a black, web-like tattoo on the left side of her neck. The web looked almost like an “A” with a pentagram overlapping the top of it. The base of the pentagram was the crossbar of the “A”. The lines of the tattoo were curved inward, not straight, which gave it the web-like appearance. Her red eyes shone brightly in the dim light, surrounded by patches of darkness. It was almost as if her eyes floated amidst black pools. Her bangs fell on both sides of her face, almost like spider legs, and the remainder of her straight hair was feathered back behind her pointed ears.

On her left hip, she wore a mace with a gold cap on the end of the handle. The grip was of leather with a gold band in the center and at the opposite end. The weapon was clearly imbued with magic, for there were runes etched into it, and the symbol of the Absolute. Near her, resting against her desk, was a curved shield; also magical. The symbol of the Absolute was as large as life on its black, dull metal surface.

“Mistress!” cried Sazza. “It’s me, yer loyal servant, Sazza. I’m back, an’ I brought a friend.” She gestured at Vexir who came slowly up behind her.

Minthara’s eyes lifted to stare holes through Vexir. “A Drow?” she asked, her voice raspy and sultry. It was filled with both curiosity and veiled threats. With just those two words, she warned Vexir that this was her territory. She would gladly fight tooth and nail if necessary to keep her place there. No one would supplant her.

Minthara’s grin spread. “Tell me, Sazza, did your misadventures take you to the Underdark?” she asked.

Sazza was immediately on the defensive and clearly scared to death. “They woz in some rickety druid grove! Mostly full of Tieflin’s, but them intruders you’re after were hidin’ out there!”

Minthara’s voice was as cold as ice; as sharp as steel. “I presume you dealt with my prey, and massacred the rest? Why else would you have returned? You must know the price for failure.”

Sazza swallowed hard, looking desperate to save herself. “Ah… well. The thing about that is… they sorta massacred us.” Then she was quick to add, “but I brought you the ones wot did it!” She moved away from Vexir in fear that she might lash out at her as she gestured in her direction. “These is the ones wot killed the whole raidin’ party, and I brought ‘em ‘ere to you, Mistress. See? Sazza ‘asn’t come empty ‘anded.”

Then she laughed as if she had just played a practical joke on Vexir. “Funny thing is, this’n ‘ere’s the one wot ‘elped me to escape, though. She though’ she was so smar’. She though’ she tricked me, bu’ I tricked ‘er good, Mistress. I lured ‘er ‘ere as a gift for ya.” She smiled evilly up at Vexir, her own plans coming to fruition. “I say we stick a few ‘oles in ‘er… show ‘ow grateful we is.”

But Vexir then felt a cold hand caress her mind as Minthara appraised her. The Drow’s smile told everyone there the truth. The joke was on Sazza in the end. “Oh dear. Your prisoner is one of the Absolute’s favorites, Sazza,” she said with intense mock concern. “She’s a True Soul.” Minthara’s eyes gleamed hungrily at Vexir, and the normally stoic Drow Battlemaster swallowed hard herself. She wasn’t sure that she was in control of the situation any longer. It seemed Minthara had been waiting for her, and she had BIG plans. Vexir was meant to be there. Minthara had been counting on it.

“Nah,” said Sazza with a nervous chuckle. She was hoping beyond hope Minthara was indeed joking. “Can’t be. They was in the grove, ‘angin’ around wiff the Tieflin’s.”

Minthara never released Vexir’s gaze. She just kept grinning with sinister intent. “Undercover, no doubt,” she replied. “Carrying out the Absolute’s will.” The look on her face told Vexir that she knew the truth all-too-well. For whatever reason, Minthara was playing along with Vexir’s deceptions. It was as if she was manipulating her; trying to force her to fulfill some dark purpose.

Then, at last, Minthara looked down at Sazza, her expression twisting. Her voice communicated sorrow, but her face told everyone it was only an act. The hungry expression she had given Vexir was now cast upon Sazza. With Vexir, it had been a look of hunger for power and control. With Sazza, it was a look of hunger for violence and death.

“Oh, Sazza,” she said. “You have made a GRAVE error, and it will be your last.” As she said this, her voice became vicious and guttural; like a growl. “My spiders are hungry, little one…” She leaned in closer, her smile twisting her face into a mask of pure psychotic evil. Her eyes gleamed in the darkness like red rubies.

Sazza recoiled in fear. “No, wait! I… I…”

“... but before they feast,” Minthara continued, straightening and softening once more. It was as if, in a moment, she had transformed from sick psychopath into Sazza’s best friend, “tell me where that grove is, and I may yet spare your life.”

Hope returned to the goblin female. “It’s past the bridge, to the east! Big ol’ gate ‘idden and covered in ivy! She knows the place.” She jerked a finger at Vexir. “She’s been there many times now, I’m sure. Don’ ‘urt me, Mistress. Please!”

Minthara then reached out and pet Sazza on the head like a dog. “My Dear Sazza, what will I do without my little pet?”

Sazza’s eyes pleaded with her. “You don’ wanna do withou’ your little pet, Mistress. You don’! Please! Please don’ ‘urt me!”

Then Minthara’s hand seized her hair roughly and twisted so that Sazza’s face was looking up into hers. Minthara’s visage was that of a murderer who is getting revenge on a hated enemy. “I will not hurt you,” she told her as her face lit up with delight. “My spiders will have that pleasure.” Minthara was exuding a demented pleasure as she said this.

Then she tossed Sazza roughly at the feet of the goblins in her quarters. Sazza recovered quickly and spun around on her knees. “No! I mucked up. I’m sorry! But I didn’t know who they woz… they didn’ tell me nothin’! I swear!”

Minthara looked from Sazza to Vexir. It was clear she was eager to hear how she might respond to such an accusation. Vexir also saw a warning in Minthara’s eyes. Play along, or die! Vexir was both afraid of Minthara and furious with Sazza’s treachery. The little beast had tried to stab her in the back. She had pretended she was stupid and ignorantly leading them to Minthara, but the whole time she’d planned on using Vexir and her companions to get back into Minthara’s good graces.

Vexir had no reason to spare Sazza. “I explained everything to her,” she coldly replied, playing along. “She’s just too stupid to understand.”

Minthara was pleased. “A liar as well as a fool? I hope you’re at least… DIGESTIBLE.” Again, as she concluded her sentence, her voice became ominous. It was clear she was going to enjoy hearing Sazza’s screams.

“NO!” cried Sazza. “It ain’t true! She’s lyin’ through ‘er teef! Them’s the bloody liars! Mistress! Please!” But Minthara only waved to her goblin minions to take her. The goblins in the room grabbed her roughly and started to drag her off out of Minthara’s chambers as Sazza cried, “Somebody ‘ELP!!!!”

Minthara then came to stand next to Vexir as her goblins dragged Sazza across the rickety bridge. “Care to watch the fun? Come,” she said, and she followed her goblins across the bridge.

Vexir looked at her companions. Wyll gave her a sharp look as if to say, “Why aren’t we just attacking her?” He kept glancing at Minthara’s back as the Drow strode confidently across the rickety bridge.

Vexir could only shake her head at him. It wasn’t the right time. Something inside her was urging her to NOT attack Minthara just yet. Was it the Absolute? Was it her own fear of the sinister Drow? She couldn’t be sure. Whatever the case, she found herself following along behind. Her companions did the same, each looking from one to the other as if trying to figure out what Vexir was thinking.

They arrived at the rickety bridge overlooking the pit just outside Ragzlin’s throne room. Sazza was still screaming for help as the goblins holding her stopped dead center. Many other goblins in the area heard Sazza’s cries, and they came to watch. They did so love witnessing executions. Even Ragzlin smiled and came to watch.

“Another failure?” he asked as he approached.

Minthara grinned. “One of the raiders we sent after those fool adventurers. Apparently, the entire raiding party is gone. They were killed at the entrance to the Druid’s Grove. Through sheer luck, however, this pathetic worm has brought me the information I need.”

“Mistress! PLEASE!” Sazza kept crying. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Wyll watched with contempt. In his mind, Sazza’s death was righteous vindication. Astarion grinned with delight. He was enjoying everything immensely. Shadowheart was difficult to read. She just seemed cold and unmoved by Sazza’s pleas. Vexir, like Shadowheart, kept her expression rigid.

“She said the Druid’s Grove is past the bridge to the east,” she told Ragzlin. “Remember that place where there is ivy growing all over the stone walls? Remember how I said I thought there was something funny about it?”

Ragzlin nodded. “We kept looking and looking for any sign of magic or some sort of secret entrance, but we couldn’t find any.”

“Apparently, THAT is the entrance to the grove,” Minthara said. “Just as we suspected. Must be some powerful magic on the place for us to search it so thoroughly and still find nothing.”

Vexir found herself unable to resist. She added, “Silvanus has put some sort of magical shroud on the place. It is called the Emerald Grove, and it has been put under the care of some druid named Halsin. I was under the impression Halsin was captured by you. Is he still among the living here?”

Minthara regarded her coolly. “He is,” she replied. “He took the form of a bear and has been locked in the cages below. Fool thinks we have no clue who he is or what he is. We’ve let the goblins play around with him, so he thinks we are underestimating him. He’s trying to gather information about the Absolute, so we’ve been just feeding him tidbits of information here or there to keep him busy. With him away from his precious grove, we can move about more freely in this area. When the time comes, after his grove is destroyed, he will be quite surprised, I’m sure, when we suddenly come upon him in great numbers and...” Then she looked down into the pit. “... feed him to my spiders.”

She then turned to the goblins holding Sazza. “Speaking of which…” She gestured to her minions.

“NOOOOoooo!” Sazza screamed with all her might. “Mistress! I…” But that was the last of it. The goblins tossed her down into the pit some fifty feet below.

But she never hit the stony floor. Instead, she landed on a soft, sticky bed of webbing. Her screams echoed up from below to all who were watching. The goblins jumped up and down, yelping with delight as Minthara watched from the shadows of the bridge. Her red eyes reflected the light of some nearby torches. Her arms were folded across her chest as she watched with a sick grin on her face. She DID enjoy watching her spiders feed. It was one of life’s great pleasures.

Within moments, a giant spider raced out of some hidden nook across the webbing and attacked. Sazza gave a final squeal of pain and was silenced. A moment later, dozens of baby giant spiders swarmed all over her. This one would not be saved for later. The babies were hungry.

Vexir watched with her companions from beside Minthara. She was both repulsed and fascinated at the same time. She LOVED spiders, but there was something about that moment that unnerved her. There was something that was just wrong about it. She felt almost ashamed for having done nothing to stop it.

After all was said and done, Minthara finally turned to her. “Now. Back to business,” she said. “It seems that the inhabitants of the grove trust you. We can use that against them. You have a part to play in this slaughter. Return to the grove. When my raiding party approaches at nightfall, throw open the gate and signal me. Understand?”

Vexir didn’t take her eyes off of Sazza. She nodded. “I’ll get it done.”

Minthara smiled, absolutely pleased. “Excellent. When you give the signal, we will break them. The Absolute will reward us for this victory. You won’t regret it.” Then she turned to the goblins near her. “You. Go and round up our army. Gather every available goblin, bugbear and ogre, and meet me at the center of the camp. We will go in great numbers.” She looked at Ragzlin. “Who knows how strong these druids truly are? I will leave a small garrison here with you. Agreed?”

Ragzlin nodded. “Go with the blessing of the Absolute, and win us this victory. If you have need of me, I’ll be ready and waiting.”

Minthara chuckled lightly. “I won’t need you, I assure you.” Then she spun on her heel and strode off to prepare. As she went, she called to her minions within earshot to rally to her.

Ragzlin glanced at Vexir, grinning at her as if he knew something she did not. Then he nodded as if acknowledging her as one of his greatest allies, and he returned to his throne room with his entourage.

At last, Vexir was alone with her companions as they stood on the walkway above the spider pit. Wyll was the first to speak. “What in the Bloody Hells are you doing?” he asked. “Now we’re helping them slaughter the grove? That was NOT a part of the plan.”

Vexir shook her head, and she looked into Wyll’s eyes. “We will not discuss this here,” she told him. “Just trust me a bit longer. I still have a plan. Come with me.” Then she left the bridge and headed off through the temple, avoiding Minthara as the evil Drow opened the spider pit gate. She was coaxing her pets out, for she would take them with her to the grove for the slaughter.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Tara Grimface
The photoshop picture that was posted earlier looks better than the patch 5 silver eyeshadow but there's still more eyeshadow in the photoshop picture than the pre patch 5 Minthara who had even less eyeshadow than that;
That's because I literally painted new black eyeshadow on top of her silver eyeshadow and added a bit of gradient around to avoid creating clear boundaries.
It also seems that Larian changed the skin tone to lighter one. So eyeshadow may just look more prominent on her face now.
I think they want to make her seem rougher and more masculine with the new haircut and at the same time give her a bit of feminine charm with a makeup increase;
I personally have no problems with such approach, but for the good result there should be no amateur mistakes in the makeup. And painting whole eyelids and just them with silver is exactly that kind of a mistake. You either put very little of cosmetics that hide your skin entirely and have unnatural colors, either draw practically a mask on your face with such cosmetics. Everything in between is a school-girl playing with her mother's cosmetic bag.
Sorry for being that harsh, but that's how it is, Larian.

Last edited by Zellin; 10/08/21 03:32 PM. Reason: the detail about the gradient
journeyman
journeyman
I'm curious is there anyone at all who likes the patch 5 eyeshadow change?; I just would like to know if there's anyone at all who has a preference for it.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by GM4Him
What do you think of this (excerpt from my Fan Fiction: The Afflicted) SPOILER:
<...>
Sorry, big sorry, but since you asked I think that... I want you to stop inserting fanfiction in "suggestions & feedback" section. I'm personally reading this section to see what exactly people suggest for the game so I can add my +/- . And it is hard to digest and takes more time in a form of a fanfic.

Originally Posted by Zellin
The photoshop picture that was posted earlier looks better than the patch 5 silver eyeshadow but there's still more eyeshadow in the photoshop picture than the pre patch 5 Minthara who had even less eyeshadow than that;
That's because I literally painted new black eyeshadow on top of her silver eyeshadow and added a bit of gradient around to avoid creating clear boundaries.
It also seems that Larian changed the skin tone to lighter one. So eyeshadow may just look more prominent on her face now.
I think they want to make her seem rougher and more masculine with the new haircut and at the same time give her a bit of feminine charm with a makeup increase;
I personally have no problems with such approach, but for the good result there should be no amateur mistakes in the makeup. And painting whole eyelids and just them with silver is exactly that kind of a mistake. You either put very little of cosmetics that hide your skin entirely and have unnatural colors, either draw practically a mask on your face with such cosmetics. Everything in between is a school-girl playing with her mother's cosmetic bag.
Sorry for being that harsh, but that's how it is, Larian.

Looking at the screenshots (which could distort in-game colors), it seems to me that her skin tone is not only lighter, but less purple and more brown.

veteran
veteran
<...>
Sorry, big sorry, but since you asked I think that... I want you to stop inserting fanfiction in "suggestions & feedback" section. I'm personally reading this section to see what exactly people suggest for the game so I can add my +/- . And it is hard to digest and takes more time in a form of a fanfic.

then don't respond to it. No need to be a aggressive towards anyone that makes a suggestion you don't want to see.

Last edited by Boblawblah; 10/08/21 04:15 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
<...>

then don't respond to it. No need to be a aggressive towards anyone that makes a suggestion you don't want to see.

They were very polite about it; not aggressive at all in my opinion.

addict
addict
How many "sorry" I needed to put in front of it to make it understandable that it's not meant as an agression? I want to see his suggestions and I'm ready to provide a constructive reactions on them. But I'm not ready to read a whole chapter of literal fanfic and try to guess what is the suggestion there. That's what I'm talking about.

<...>

I rather think that Zellin has a point and that the problem is that we don't have a role-playing/tavern sub-forum where fan fiction would be a better fit and achieve greater prominence than it does buried in a topical forum. Such a forum could invite player art of all types, again allowing interested folks to see what their fellow players are creating.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Uhm ... can we return to topic, please? :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 10/08/21 04:31 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
<...>

Great story!
You can publish your Minthara fanfiction in Fan club of Minthara
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=697736&page=23

Let's keep the discussion going. Our goal is to make Minthara great again (as before patch 5)

Last edited by OneManArmy; 10/08/21 04:35 PM.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
veteran
veteran
edit: nevermind, this is a silly thread and i'm done with it

Last edited by Boblawblah; 10/08/21 04:44 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Imryll
I rather think that Zellin has a point and that the problem is that we don't have a role-playing/tavern sub-forum where fan fiction would be a better fit and achieve greater prominence than it does buried in a topical forum. Such a forum could invite player art of all types, again allowing interested folks to see what their fellow players are creating.

One could be created if there was sufficient demand for it.

In the meantime, we prefer to be relaxed about what people can post (usual "within reason" caveat). My only input is that I think it would be considerate to put very large segments of text in spoiler tags if not directly on topic; and even then it's probably best to err on the side of making stuff easier to scroll.

J'aime le fromage.
S
S
Originally Posted by The Composer
Originally Posted by sinogy
Well, sunshine, I don't care about your feelings.

You should. You've been suspended and warned multiple times before. Here on forth until the end of dawn, you will be respectful and polite towards other forum users. This is the last, and only warning I offer.

Fuck you. Some one calls me "asshole" and you suspend me, right? That means you agree with that some one. So, fuck you twice

I didn't see your post warning him/her against swearing but I am getting warning and suspension for saying "don't care about your feelings".
So, this means a) Swearing is ok in this forum then fuck you thrice
or
b) You discriminate between players which means either Larian policies allow it or you don't do your job properly.
So I am gonna report you and let Larian decide what is what.

Oh btw I am taking ss so you can delete whatever you want.

Last edited by sinogy; 10/08/21 06:56 PM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand

You should. You've been suspended and warned multiple times before. Here on forth until the end of dawn, you will be respectful and polite towards other forum users. This is the last, and only warning I offer.

Fuck you. Some one calls me "asshole" and you suspend me, right? That means you agree with that some one. So, fuck you twice

I didn't see your post warning him/her against swearing but I am getting warning and suspension for saying "don't care about your feelings".
or
b) You discriminate between players which means either Larian policies allow it or you don't do your job properly.

Calm down, everything is fine

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
S
S
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

or

Calm down, everything is fine

No not for me. This is discrimination and I wanna know if discrimination is a Larian policy!

I am gonna put it on reddit and do everything to make sure people see this double standard here by a Larian employee.

Last edited by sinogy; 10/08/21 07:09 PM.
old hand
old hand
Interesting, never noticed but I guess she used to have black/dark eye brows.

Last edited by fallenj; 13/08/21 01:31 AM.
veteran
veteran

So, this means
a) Swearing is ok in this forum then fuck you thrice or

People are responsible for their individual behavior and actions. Someone elses behavior doesn't excuse other behavior.

a) I asked you to be respectful.
b) I'm not employed by Larian, just a friendly neighborhood peacekeeper.

Context matters, and so does one's history and past records when it comes to moderation considerations. You're only proving my point and judge of character by how you choose to respond. But I'll give you one more chance to be nicer, call me crazy but I'd really like to see people just get along and be nice to eachother. If people continue to prefer to be angry keyboard-warriors, that's when moderation becomes necessary. So please don't continue to make it necessary.

S
S

So, this means
a) Swearing is ok in this forum then fuck you thrice or

People are responsible for their individual behavior and actions. Someone elses behavior doesn't excuse other behavior.

a) I asked you to be respectful.
b) I'm not employed by Larian, just a friendly neighborhood peacekeeper.

Context matters, and so does one's history and past records when it comes to moderation considerations. You're only proving my point and judge of character by how you choose to respond. But I'll give you one more chance to be nicer, call me crazy but I'd really like to see people just get along and be nice to eachother. If people continue to prefer to be angry keyboard-warriors, that's when moderation becomes necessary. So please don't continue to make it necessary.

Someone elses behavior doesn't excuse other behaviour, huh? Then how come your double standard behavior is excused in response to my behavior? You clearly chose a side by warning me for saying "I don't care about your feelings" and not warning the other user for calling me "asshole" and "dick"!

a) You didn't ask other user to be respectful despite the fact that he/she had used swearing.
b) If not Larian then who made you moderator? Because I wanna reach to them about this issue.

You have no right to educate me because you clearly are making discrimination. You turn a blind eye to a user who called another user "asshole" and "dick". In which context is it appropriate to call a user "asshole" and "dick"? Explain to me in which context these words are fine to use against another user? If you think the other user somehow used these words in a right context then tell me do you also think I am an "asshole" and a "dick"?
Answer these questions openly.

Also, explain to me what does "angry keyboard-warrior" mean? Do you use it to insult me?

Last edited by sinogy; 10/08/21 09:43 PM.
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard