Next Thread
Print Thread
#787583 17/08/21 02:47 PM
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hellish Rebuke is a pretty great warlock spell, but it has an annoying little flaw at the moment. I often don't know if it is active or not, because there is no little icon indicator for it on the character. At least not that I can see. I don't know if I need to recast it after a short/long rest either.

Please give us a little icon indicator on the character portrait like there is for Mage Armor and other such buffs.

Have a great day!

veteran
veteran
That icon is on your reaction hotbar ...
Personaly i have that hidden too. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Oh dang, well now I feel silly. Thanks for letting me know where the icon for it is at !!!

Have a great day !

veteran
veteran
Probably should also say that you can rearange your reaction bar as you wish ..
Spells you can put there are in your character sheet, down in "passive features" wink

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
This is another reason why I don’t like reactions being a toggle. If you have a hex blade warlock or you picked up this spell as a tie fling whatever, you may not want to cast it at one point while wanting to at another. Sometimes the battlefield changes after your turn but before your next.

veteran
veteran
Agreed
I certainly hate it when my warlock waste precious Spell Slot to finish 1HP enemy with this spell ... and just after let another enemy with full HP unharmed. -_-

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 22/08/21 03:00 PM.

P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P
Reactions in general need a rework, especially since one of the main spells that keeps wizards alive, Shield, is a reaction spell that you're supposed to be able to cast when an attack is going to hit you and you can make it miss by casting shield. As it stands now Shield would be basically useless cause you would have to burn a spell slot on casting it beforehand during your turn, then just hope that the enemies actually target the wizard and roll high enough to make Shield feel like it was worth using.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Pupito
Reactions in general need a rework,
Allegedly there is one in progress, but we have no idea of what direction that's taking.

Which reminds me something I was just thinking few days ago.
How much more productive (and bearable for many of us) the wait between patches could be if someone at Larian could be bothered entertaining us with some insight on what they are planning, what's coming, what's being worked on, etc.

I'm genuinely not sure why they seem to think that every single feature needs to be somewhat veiled in mystery until they feel ready for a public reveal.
We aren't exactly already here in EA because we need to be sold on the hype...

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN

Link Copied to Clipboard