Here's some bugs I've found playing in the new patch:
- Tuffet does a little dance (on hind legs) when I re-enter the druid grove from inside the druid cave. Tuffet immediately then returns to snoozing.
- Sometimes everyone in a room stands up from sitting down position etc when I start a conversation. I think this also happened in the druid cave.
- Can use Shadowheart's Guidance to make persuasion check vs Shadowheart (maybe not technically a bug but awkward). As a side note my character also has Guidance as a cantrip but I specifically chose hers instead. Or maybe this is just a bit of expert spycraft "allow me to better explain myself, with magical aid please!"
- After killing the goblin by the windmill that Wyll wanted alive, but still in combat with other live goblins, Wyll says "knock out the cockroach, I want him alive". Wyll does acknowledge his death correctly after combat ends, however.
- After rescuing Barcus from the windmill, in the cut scene /dialogue where you cut him down, he seems to be in a normal standing animation, unconcerned by the ropes, while the ropes themselves struggle against him for freedom.
Keep up the good work! Let me know if there's a better way to report these.