Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Avallonkao
Wow, that bit about Kahga is new to me. Since I never failed to save the girl, at least until now it's the only thing the dices still didn't fail me. This game really has so much stuff I didn't see or probably never will, makes me wonder what more will have when it's complete. wow.
As for the Elven+Booba, haha, I love elves too, but no, I still don't I like her at all, she is just... so ugly. She, Minthara are the complete opposite of what I'd expect of an attractive elf/drow, just my personal opinion, ofc.
And yes, I want to Cuddle Alfira and keep her safe from all evil.
For all the shit I give to this game from time to time for its most questionable design decisions and poor mechanics, I think people should give it way more credit for its reactivity.

There's a whole bunch of FRINGE scenarios that you could hardly even imagine could work and the game actually surprises you taking the variable into account.

Minor examples:

I could go on, but you got the idea.

(Honestly half of this Youtube channels seems to be dedicated to collecting small clips like this one. Not sure if it's someone posting here because I don't recognize the user name).

EDIT - Oh shit, i forgot this forum defaults to the GIANT auto-embed for every video.

Last edited by Tuco; 20/08/21 06:32 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
P
stranger
stranger
P
Support for steam -stadia crossplatform multiplayer in beta, I want to multiplay with my friends, it was a nasty discovery.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by lilaque
Originally Posted by Starblaireau
- [Character creation] Possibility to create his own party of 4 characters in single player mode without using the multiplayer trick which does not work anymore anyway.
Multiplayer trick still works! I just did it the other day

I've actually have started 3 playthroughs in the last week, using the multiplayer trick. Absolutely still works.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I’d love to Sorcerer with a twist like they did to Ranger. Sorcerers should be able to cast more spells than Wizards. They’ve been that way forever (excluding 4E case I didn’t play it lol). Wizards don’t have a cap to the amount of spells known, just preparation and spell slots. Sorcerers have far fewer spells known without the need to prepare and with more spell slots. The 5E nerf train slammed the class hard.

S
S
@ Merlex & lilaque

[Edit] Option Friends Only blocks the mechanism. Issue solved smile

Last edited by Starblaireau; 24/08/21 12:22 PM.

Dans le doute, frappe ...
journeyman
journeyman
i would like to see sorcerer or paladin love trying out builds for diffrent classes and roleplaying them

[Linked Image]
veteran
veteran
A Savegame Preview at the load screen (show us the party specs, or something other than just a screenshot from a helicopter in the sky)

Font Scaling

Select PC "colors" from the Char Sheet

More than 4 voices for the MC at char creation

Import/Export Character

A better "party movement mechanic"

Controller Support for PC players

New Splash Screens and banner art

A Party of 6 and divided XP (6 for patch 6! has a nice ring hehe)

A Dev who posts here sometimes? lol

J
stranger
stranger
J
A new class (or subclass, even) would be sweet, maybe even a new race.

I'd love to have a new companion as well and more scenes with some of the companions who did not have dialogue added in like Astarion did (and might I just say, I LOVE the new dialogue scenes added for him).

I won't go into too much detail here, but I did post about how the way sneak attack works seems inconsistent so I'd like to see this much more polished in a way that makes sense.

veteran
veteran
A way to put saves from different runs/characters together without creating a whole new profile would be nice

P
stranger
stranger
P
I'd love to see 3e Psionics implementation. It's one of the few areas of D&D (along with Oriental Adventures, maybe) that has never received their due recognition via implementation in an official core game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Chukkensorc
I’d love to Sorcerer with a twist like they did to Ranger. Sorcerers should be able to cast more spells than Wizards. They’ve been that way forever (excluding 4E case I didn’t play it lol). Wizards don’t have a cap to the amount of spells known, just preparation and spell slots. Sorcerers have far fewer spells known without the need to prepare and with more spell slots. The 5E nerf train slammed the class hard.

I understand where you are coming from, but I strongly disagree. Sorcerers get Metamagic. That makes their spells more powerful, and they don't need to memorized nor carry a spellbook around. They get fewer spells, but they specialize in those spells. As far as being the other way "forever", only 3e and 3.5. Sorcerers were not official content until then. I started with Basic and Expert, then moved on to AD&D then 2e, they weren't there.

Now if something needs a homebrew upgrade, I'd say it's Monk. They are by far the weakest base class in 5e.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I drew several answers that I found interesting :

- All players able to participate in conversations in multiplayer
- Speak with Animals not cost a spell slot
- hide-able minimap
- more crafting
- more weapon
- more armor
- add cape equipment
- more lore books
- remove fast travel anywhere and require you to be at a portal to use them
- add more spells
- new companion
- new customization options (tattoo, scar, hairdressing, face ...)
- one button to send all food to the camp
- add more possibility to alchemy
- fix the MAGE HAND LEGERDEMAIN from arcane trickster
- fix : the companions leave the field of the camera when moving and we do not see the subtitles when they talk. problematic for non-English people.
- No exchange of items between characters if they are too far or worst, in a different zone
- Possibility to create his own party of 4 characters in single player mode without using the multiplayer trick which does not work anymore anyway.
- A day simulator to change the luminosity as the day passes. Same for the night.
- A random weather system (with impact on the battlefield)
- improve the multiplayer system. (addition of the chat)
- distinguish between multiplayer games where you can create a character and a game where you take control of an existing character
- save all conf for all profil (each time i create a profil, i need to configure my keyboard ...)

fix bug, fix bug, fix bug.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Responding to Merlex:

Yup. Less spells but metamagic to make casting those spells more dynamic. That is how it should stay. They are not wizards.

I hope Larian does not try to homebrew the Sorcerer class. I have been patiently waiting for that class in particular to see how they play in the game!

Last edited by timebean; 27/08/21 09:57 AM.
veteran
veteran
Im not sure if anyone (myself included) mentioned it previously ... and im too lazy to check all 5 pages ... so i just say it (potentialy again).

- Option to choose our starting gear in character creation.
(Also, option to wear Githyanki armor for Githyanki character would be most appreciated ... and if im allowed to dream wild for a second, some "typical armor" for every race would be really cool!)
- Option to choose also Boots, Gloves and Headgear ... statless, but visualy fitting to rest of our outfit.
(It pains my heart that every single druid in game have those beautifull leafy gloves ... but mine cannot. laugh )
- Give "older classes" (especialy Rogue, Ranger and Wizard) actualy their own (read as: class-themed) armor, just like Druid have ... instead just generic stuff wich we loot from first corpse. :-/

Originally Posted by Merlex
Now if something needs a homebrew upgrade, I'd say it's Monk. They are by far the weakest base class in 5e.
Im actualy really interested about Monk implementation ...
Especialy i wonder how Larian plan to weight out the fact, that they will often have no weapon to dip. O_o

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 27/08/21 12:36 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Im not sure if anyone (myself included) mentioned it previously ... and im too lazy to check all 5 pages ... so i just say it (potentialy again).

- Option to choose our starting gear in character creation.
(Also, option to wear Githyanki armor for Githyanki character would be most appreciated ... and if im allowed to dream wild for a second, some "typical armor" for every race would be really cool!)
- Option to choose also Boots, Gloves and Headgear ... statless, but visualy fitting to rest of our outfit.
(It pains my heart that every single druid in game have those beautifull leafy gloves ... but mine cannot. laugh )
- Give "older classes" (especialy Rogue, Ranger and Wizard) actualy their own (read as: class-themed) armor, just like Druid have ... instead just generic stuff wich we loot from first corpse. :-/

Originally Posted by Merlex
Im actualy really interested about Monk implementation ...
Especialy i wonder how Larian plan to weight out the fact, that they will often have no weapon to dip. O_o

just dip their own fists. then they'll be firefist fighters... ok, I'll see myself out.

But for Monk I hope they create unique animation for hand to hand, DOS2 had an amazing hand-to-hand combat animation and for every different race too. Just didn't have the Class itself. Hopefully they'll bring it to this game as well together with Monk
Since Patch 6 is said to be heavy on the content I wouldn't mind seeing the other companions, seriously. And that they change Astarion encounter based on fans feedback. And ofc new classes, I mean, c'mon even mods already unlocked some of them, and they even have unique dialogues with voice acting and all.

veteran
veteran
just dip their own fists. then they'll be firefist fighters... ok, I'll see myself out.
Yes, that was one of options in other threats i mentioned this questions ...
I believe my Monk will be named: Gummy Bear laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Yes, that was one of options in other threats i mentioned this questions ...
I believe my Monk will be named: Gummy Bear laugh

hahha OMG, that movie, the nostalgia, and now I need this when Monk is out even if I have to mod it myself.

apprentice
apprentice
More character customization options

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by Araanidim
Act 2.

I would love to see them finish all the classes that will be available at launch.

Then I would love to see the remaining companions and custom companions (hirelings if you will...so I can make my own party). P.S. If they are snarky and rude like the female companions...then a mute button plz.
If they excessively Emo, like the buzzkill "cry in my beer" Tiefling bard...yes plz on the mute.

Then, once they have all the story elements in place...finish the story.

Yes..I second on your desire to see more content.

Last edited by Van'tal; 27/08/21 10:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Van'tal
Originally Posted by Araanidim
Act 2.

I would love to see them finish all the classes that will be available at launch.

Then I would love to see the remaining companions and custom companions (hirelings if you will...so I can make my own party). P.S. If they are snarky and rude like the female companions...then a mute button plz.
If they excessively Emo, like the buzzkill "cry in my beer" Tiefling bard...yes plz on the mute.

Then, once they have all the story elements in place...finish the story.

Yes..I second on your desire to see more content.

So basically you want a mute companion that has absolutely no personality and never talks. And will follow you around. Well, at least they'll add the mercenary options.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard