Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Masti Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Right now I'm unable to withdraw items from the camp chest (or assuming any other chest) due to item(s) being too heavy. Also unable to split said stack either into the same chest or to any inventory.
Picking up or at least splitting stacks of items from containers should be possible without the required strength, otherwise the items will simply be stuck in said container for all eternity.
I just want to pick up one camp supply for a long rest but alas, it seems impossible as of version 4.1.1.1233832.
Apparently the same issue occurs when depositing a heavy backpack full of items and being unable to take items out of said backpack while it's still inside the chest, thus making any items inside it stuck as well.
Seems like an oversight, but personally I keep sending camp supplies / food to camp chest so it doesn't weight me down, and simply withdraw enough for a rest when needed, but right now the stack's just too heavy to do that.
Also an additional suggestion while we're at it, you should be able to use items in your personal camp chest to contribute for the long rest supply amount without needing to take them out first, just a quality of life thing.
Also, it seems items inside bags and pouches aren't visible when adding to the long rest, meaning you have to take them out first. Probably intended but feels a bit weird.
Also having the send to camp option while clicking an item already in the camp chest seems off.
Image example

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
I have the same problem, primarily with camp supplies. The stack size is large enough that, if you stock up, there's no-one in the party who can pick them up.

Make the stack size max 5 (weight 25) or less so that characters can pick them up please.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I was able to split things within the same container to get around this, but that's a pain if you've a ton of stuff in a container. That, and the crashes associated with (main camp) containers, made it extremely painful. Wine in particular gets too heavy too fast lol!

I make heavy use of all the containers in camp. In the first releases stuff was lost if you did that so I'm happy with that improvement. It allows for supply management. Also if you leave stuff in the camp outside of containers they do not disappear so there's plenty of room for work around - but I think the weight limit idea presented is a good one. I'm not a fan of making the stack size 5 and find it annoying that not all like items are stackable. Although, if container displays can be resizable that might be ok. Currently they are crazy to scroll through.

While there are a plethora of containers in camp I still needed 1 more to equip/unequip members leaving/joining the frontline team. Possibly an opportunity for something creative like a changing booth?

Link Copied to Clipboard