Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#790440 15/09/21 08:44 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I am loving the game thus far. Right now, it won't let me log in due to a corrupted save file. I will address that with you all later. Here is some optional ideas you could add to the game.

#1) I am ok with the point buy system of creating stats. But I personally prefer the dice rolling system to creating stats. The point buy, in my opinion, is too restrictive. So is there a possibility of pulling a page from the older Baldur's Gate games and implementing the dice rolling option for stats? If nothing else, give us a bit more points to spend so to have a bit more freedom and such. The Player's Handbook shows that there are 3 tiers in the point buy system. Rookie, Veteran, elite...etc. Could possibly implement that if the Dice Rolling option is out of the question.

#2) I think it would be cool if we can alter Astarion, Gale, Wyl, Shadowheart, and Lay'Zeal (I can't spell for shite. So please forgive me. But I believe you got the idea) during character creation. Like changing their sex. For example, changing Astarion, Wyl, and Gale to female. Changing Shadowheart and La'Zale to males. Etc. I know it would mean more work for you all but I think it would be cool to do so. And again, please forgive my spelling of their names and such.

#3) I know you probably been getting this request for some time now but is it possible to up the level cap? Say to lvl 6? Not asking much but I would love to see how your 3rd lvl spells look besides Speak with Dead.

Thank you for allowing us to have this early access and I am so looking forward to the actual final release of the game.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just thought of some other optional ideas. You all added in voice comments our characters make when ever we give them a command to interact with the environment. Is it possible to give us the option of silencing that? It gets really annoying after the first 10 clicks. Especially when the voice don't match the voice option you selected for your character during character creation.

Another optional idea is during character creation. I would love a bit more freedom when making my character. Would it be possible to allow us to select our starting gear as per the player's handbook?

These are just a couple more ideas I was thinking on after going to bed.

Again, thanks for the ability to have early access.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard