Next Thread
Print Thread
U
Ulgrym Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
This has bugged me from day one. I enjoy playing Clerics. And I usually make them Clerics of Kelemvor. When first meeting Astarion, a Cleric of Kelemvor "should" immediately recognize him as an Undead, and attack him out-right. If not, once he is caught trying to feed on the Cleric, it "should" be an immediate combat to the death. After all, Kelemvor is "Fair but distant, Kelemvor guides the dead to their appropriate plane in the afterlife. His clergy provides last rites across Faerûn, but also destroy Undead that have escaped Kelemvor's judgement".

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
I dont see the suggestion here. O_o

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
old hand
old hand
FR lore specific dialog related to deities? +1 ya more unique dialog would be cool.

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Originally Posted by fallenj
FR lore specific dialog related to deities? +1 ya more unique dialog would be cool.

I never say no to more flavored options.

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
U
Ulgrym Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I dont see the suggestion here. O_o
We need the option to kill / destroy him. Either when first encountering him, or after his attempt to feed on the MC. (A dialog option to attack him).

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Ah ... +1 then. laugh

And it would not even be so hard to re-implement ...
All they need to do is give us back those two crossed swrods on bottom left corner in that conversations that was there in previous patches.
I dont even understand why (i mean if ... it allways could be just bug) they removed it from some conversations specificly (so far i know only about the first encounter with Astarion, i didnt check the feeding scene ... so maybe i should not use plural) ... now you need to have other party memeber, change controlled character to him/her, and attack Astarion directly in order to start a fight ... pretty anoying compared to simply click "battle button", since the outcome is same. :-/

Actualy more than +1 ... at least +100! laugh
Since my Gith would kill them too, not bcs he is a Vampire, but bcs he dared to attack her.
Right now its quite stupid that you need to finish talking with him and accept his apology to get the option to attack him. -_-

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 28/09/21 08:15 AM.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Question tho ...
Shouldnt it include some diceroll check? Or spell usage?

I mean clerics of Kelemvor do hate undead, im avare ... but would they recognize a Vampire walking on sunlight, just like that bcs he have pointy teeths and quite pale skin? O_o

U
Ulgrym Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
U
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Question tho ...
Shouldnt it include some diceroll check? Or spell usage?

I mean clerics of Kelemvor do hate undead, im avare ... but would they recognize a Vampire walking on sunlight, just like that bcs he have pointy teeths and quite pale skin? O_o

When first meeting him, yes, there probably should be a chance a Cleric would recognize him as a Vampire (and a Cleric of Kelemvor should get a bonus to the check). Once he tries to feed he has of course exposed himself.

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Yeah, i made a cleric of Kelemvor for the sole purpose of seeing their interaction and was very disappointed.

Link Copied to Clipboard