Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No new companion?
Guess I will staying with multi-player party.

STILL WAITING FOR NEW COMPANION AND CUSTOM PARTY WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER.
BECAUSE WHY FUCKING NOT???
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Since I loaded patch my characters and companions are constantly getting stuck. Is this a new bug?

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Hey, on a related note, have you tried using mods on your Steam/Mac version? I also originally bought it on Stadia and have been disappointed to find I can't use any mods with it, so I've thought about getting it from Steam but don't know if that will help since I also play on a Mac. I'm definitely feeling you on not getting the same quality product as our PC friends smirk.

stranger
stranger
Forum moderator team, would you please tell Larian Team that we embrace them with love for me? With the news of Turkish language support you gave today, I almost became a butterfly flying with happy.

Greetings from Turkey <3

stranger
stranger
The Panel from Hell was live streamed on Twitch (and streamed to YouTube by some video game streamers there at the same time). Larian will like post it to YouTube as they have the past Panels at some point.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ShaolinStoner
I guess it's not coming to stadia today. Please don't forget that the game costs the same on stadia as it does on Steam and GOG. It would really be great if the patches were released at the same time as well. I guess I'll keep waiting until I hear that it has been posted to stadia.
Threy litteraly said on stream that there are some technical problems wich stadia ...
I doubt they hold it just bcs they wanted to. -_-

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
N
N
Did anyone visit the Grymforge yet?

veteran
veteran
I was basically forcing myself to start a new playthrough and giving it a try, but merely one hour into it I have to admit that without a raised level cap to 5 I'm not really feeling ANY drive to replay the EA once again.

Not even with the lure of the new area waiting me at the end of the previously available content. And the sorcerer being the new playable class doesn't really help either, as (especially at this level) there's very little making it feel any different from a wizard.

To be clear, this is not meant to be a complaint, just a factual statement about how I'm feeling at the moment.

Last edited by Tuco; 15/10/21 08:45 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Yep, I have he patch installed - but without level 5...why bother? I stil need to finish WoTR and will then move onto other games in my backlog...or return to my interrupted BG2 playthough wink

veteran
veteran
I'm a bit burnt out of the game atm, but I'll give the new patch a try. I didn't upload patch 5, because there just wasn't enough new stuff for me. I do like sorcerers though and want to see the new area.
But I agree that it would be nice to see level 5 soon.

And I want gnomes as playable race - I mean, they are probably coming sooner or later, but I rather want sooner.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fylimar
And I want gnomes as playable race - I mean, they are probably coming sooner or later, but I rather want sooner.
Agreed!

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fylimar
But I agree that it would be nice to see level 5 soon.
We aren't getting anything else "soon", given that Swen Vincke just told to Eurogamer to "not expect any other update for several months" after this one.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
veteran
veteran
Wow, when they actually admit it will take months it will surely be a long while before we get any word

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
V
stranger
stranger
V
Lame question, but in order to play Mac M1 native version (ARM) should I buy Baldurs Gate on Steam or GOG also have m1 version? Which store is better to buy the game btw? I'm leaning more towards GOG since I don't like an idea of starting Steam everytime I want to play BG3 (takes a while to load).

N
N
Originally Posted by Abits
Wow, when they actually admit it will take months it will surely be a long while before we get any word
Christmas 2022 wink

B
B
Originally Posted by Naginata
Originally Posted by Abits
Christmas 2022 wink

Swen mentioned a while ago that they are aiming for 2022 but that it may be 2023 as well. It's a big game...

@Tuco: How did you like the new/updated graphics in the game?

I just noticed that the patch version number is slightly higher on GOG compared the the number shown during the stream yesterday. I haven't verified but I'm sure it's the same for the Steam version. So maybe we got some last-minute fixed in there as well. I guess we can expect some hotfixes for the remainder of the year but no major update.

Last but not least, for anyone interested in watching the stream again (since I can't find it on the Larian YouTube channel at this point), here you go: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1176513715?t=0h59m58s

M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm confused. Both Steam and the Larian launcher says that the game is fully updated, but I still don't have a sorcerer class smirk Am I missing something obvious?

-Better a witty fool than a foolish wit-
B
B
Originally Posted by Miriania
I'm confused. Both Steam and the Larian launcher says that the game is fully updated, but I still don't have a sorcerer class smirk Am I missing something obvious?

Did you opt out of updates at some point to stay on patch 5 maybe? It's an option as savegames from previous patches are not compatible with patch 6. Just a thought...

M
stranger
stranger
M
Nope. And there was a big update installed today, which I assume was patch 6 (it took over an hour to download).

-Better a witty fool than a foolish wit-
B
B
Originally Posted by Miriania
Nope. And there was a big update installed today, which I assume was patch 6 (it took over an hour to download).
So I assume you don't see the sorcerer class in the character creator? What's the game version number shown in the game now after the download you mentioned?

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard