Hello team

This is about translating the language from English to other at least main European languages like French, German, Spanish.

I like to believe that this effort also costs something. However, keep in mind that this kind of games are dramatically different from other genres.
Role-playing games and adventure games with a lot of story and spoken words, are extremely designed for immersion and being carried along. I can't stress enough how important it is to have full spoken and written translation.

If you don't get much or anything out of the dialog and end up just reading, then the immersion in these role-playing worlds/adventures drops dramatically.

I just recently played another RPG in my native language and it was a blessing to be able to follow the whole story and the action unhindered and really immerse myself in it, just like that, without translating, without any burden, so to speak.
The whole thing absolutely doesn't work nearly as grandiose if you just have to read and it seems more like foreign because you don't understand the dialogs etc.

I appeal to the developers here in an RPG to accept the additional costs and thus as a whole package to achieve a much better result. After all, this goes beyond just one game. If the content is right, the people are much better to a for them then AAA studio to speak and buy again.

I would also like to encourage the developers to try it out for themselves and see how it feels.
Install an older RPG of their choice, preferably not known and unplayed for you, and switch to a language that you practically do not understand and then take only the texts in their language if possible. You will experience for yourself what a huge difference it makes whether you are fully involved, or whether it feels rather foreign and you understand little or nothing.
Such a personal experience may bring you closer to what a great disadvantage it is.

And as I said, especially in role-playing games, this is just absolutely disadvantageous.

If you're playing a simple shooter, or a car racing game, that may all remain manageable and is acceptable. A game that is designed for story and history, loses massively in value for a player who is left out of the game because he can only read the language and simply can't immerse himself properly.

Please think about this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Many greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)