Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
well they could always just make a catch animation so the other character can catchs the potion and drinks it.

People were saying that poison is stupid because it goes through the boots this is the same thing... just a matter of taste when it comes to realism i guess

Walking through healing liquid is the same thing at the end...

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Lastman
well they could always just make a catch animation so the other character can catchs the potion and drinks it.

People were saying that poison is stupid because it goes through the boots this is the same thing... just a matter of taste when it comes to realism i guess

Walking through healing liquid is the same thing at the end...
Using the fact that you can walk through a puddle to heal, even though it's dumb, is not a great argument for also being able to be healed/affected by thrown potions. While allowing both of ^ as opposed to one or the other is more consistent, removing both would be equally consistent and make more sense and have less of an effect on game balance.

Also, I'm already looking forward to the terrible hafling animations for catching XD.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Please Larian put in optioons to be able to tailor this to our iinidividual taste personally i would love to get rid of most of the stupid homebrewed rules.

veteran
veteran
Asking the deep questions: Can you throw a potion at your monk friend, and have them deflect missile catch it, and then ki point redirect the 'attack' to throw the potion further on around the corner to your actual downed ally?

Hey, Larian... this kind of tomfoolery sounds right up your ally for silliness and fun... but... you know... we'd need a proper reaction system to allow players to do it... Hint hint...

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The Monk redirection could leave behind a fun healing cloud trail you could follow like Pacman and munch on those HP's.

addict
Online Content
addict
NIARA! Stop giving them ideas! Out of all the people...:P

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Thoroughly dislike it. Just like making Hide a bonus action makes Rogues less impactful, this makes healers less impactful cuz now everyone's a healer. Not only that, an AOE healer. Not to mention it's incredibly stupid from the immersion standpoint. It's a potion, not a fabric softener. You have to drink it, not have it splashed over your robes.

Generally, I really dislike this Larian's tendency to give everyone everything. Picking a class should matter.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard