Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
stranger
stranger
Pretty sure one of the moons on the Defiled Temple puzzle is the wrong way around now. Still succeeds when it's the right location though. was wrecking my brain to see it's not the same orientation pieces as on other screenshots.

addict
addict
Patch 6 is awesome- I’m 218 hours into early access and was struggling to complete another play through so stayed away for a while - 3-4 attempts never really got further than the goblin camp.
Patch six arrived and I’ve finished the whole thing and the new area which is great. Just started another run immediately using a dwarven cleric and addded in Wyll - I’ve never played a warlock ever …
Loving the game again - combat changes are great 👍🏼- graphics are fantastic - I just got 32 inch 1440p monitor - wow it looks superb.
Can’t wait for next patch even if it is 4+ months away.
If this continues we are in for one hell of a final product - I’m picking 12 months away still at least but I’m happy to wait.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Can we please have some sort of update on stadia at this point? This is really not an acceptable level of service for a product we paid the same price as everyone else for. At this point they are getting a much higher level of service than stadia users for the same price. It’s a little fraudulent, honestly, and has severely impacted my otherwise untarnished opinion of this process. I expect bugs and playability issues in early access, not differences in availability with zero explanation or update between platforms for greater than two weeks.

B
B
Originally Posted by valriera
Can we please have some sort of update on stadia at this point? This is really not an acceptable level of service for a product we paid the same price as everyone else for. At this point they are getting a much higher level of service than stadia users for the same price. It’s a little fraudulent, honestly, and has severely impacted my otherwise untarnished opinion of this process. I expect bugs and playability issues in early access, not differences in availability with zero explanation or update between platforms for greater than two weeks.

As for the "zero explanation" part: You did read the "Hotfix #16" posting from last Thursday where they specifically address this issue, right? You may not like what you read there but they do offer an explanation.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by valriera
Not sure I'd go that far...yet... But an update would be nice. Again, not asking for an exact time or even day... But "late next week" or some kind of rough guess would be really nice. It isn't like we have a new type of processer or something...

stranger
stranger
Can we expect Patch 6 to release today on Stadia?

enthusiast
enthusiast
We can certainly 'expect' all we want, question is when will it be ready and how will Larian re-assure us this scenario will be avoided or handled better next time a similar problem arises. Sorry, getting a bit cynical here after being spoiled on almost every aspect of the new patch in the two weeks I've been f5-ing this forum, twitter, reddit, and even steamdb in vain...

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Oliwall
Can we expect Patch 6 to release today on Stadia?
I'm half expecting M1 Mac to release today. If it does, it would seem to indicate us poor Stadia users will have to wait one more week.
But this is a guess since Larian doesn't seem willing to communicate anything other than "we can't communicate".

journeyman
journeyman
Two weeks. Stadia is still waiting. Two weeks. I know that people who are up-to-date with the patch are sick of hearing about stadia. Those of us playing on stadia are sick of waiting.

Shaolin Stoner
V
stranger
stranger
V
I will be applying for my refund if it does not drop by this time next week alongside an assurance that this will not be the operating model going forward for EA. I'll happily wait until release, but I'm not going to allow Larian to take my $60 and then let me play whenever they feel like it.

I feel the missing piece here is that we cannot have backward compatibility on stadia, so I literally have no reason to play right now since my save could just up and disappear at any time. This radio silence is getting very old.

stranger
stranger
Same here. I have contacted the support team for a refund, this is getting ridiculous. I regret having paid for this. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but my patience has its limits.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Another one here, if we have no news for Monday, I’d ask for the refund.

veteran
veteran
Patch 6 + hotfixes should be live on Stadia now.

Originally Posted by Larian on Twitter
Patch 6, complete with hotfixes, is live on Stadia! Thank you for your patience, but now it's time to explore Grymforge, and the new Sorcerer class!

stranger
stranger
Any news for M1 Mac?

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Elladyr
Any news for M1 Mac?
They've been putting out a new platform version and hotfix for patch 6 every week. If they follow that pattern, M1 will be available Thursday 4/11/2021.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Originally Posted by Mindgame26
Originally Posted by Elladyr
Any news for M1 Mac?
They've been putting out a new platform version and hotfix for patch 6 every week. If they follow that pattern, M1 will be available Thursday 4/11/2021.
Well... That aged poorly. My bad

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by V_Ben
[*] Fixed bug where Mol wouldn't return stolen belongings..

Sorry but there are definitely some situations where this isn't fixed. While I have completed this quest
(by playing a small main character and going through the crack in the wall)
there are other times where it simply bugs out.
(playing normally and saving the two kids, I get inside to have Mol thank me but no mention of the stolen belongings.)

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
iirc the belongings are in the loot-pile in the corner, so you can take them back regardless?

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Any ETA for the next update? I quickly finished the new content they added.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Some_Twerp753
iirc the belongings are in the loot-pile in the corner, so you can take them back regardless?

Will have to double check but I ended up saving and looting the place empty without ever finding them. Regardless, the quest is bugged as it can't be progressed/completed in some situations.

Additionally I have gone directly to Mol with a halfling character
through the entrance the kids use without ever completing either of the other two quests and she hands the belongings back and dialog acts like we've actually done favors for them.
Unsure if this is intentional or not but it was certainly odd.

Last edited by WebSpyder; 09/01/22 12:36 AM.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard