Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 46 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 45 46
C
stranger
stranger
C
On Stadia:

1. Most animations have cut out, blood sucking scene and saving the duke's aide in waukeen's rest are two consistent examples.

2. Speaking of Waukeen's Rest, on controller can select reward but cannot select anything after.

3. On level up with controller any change that opens a Hold A menu confirms all level up.

4. With controller on character creation, any A button confirmation moves directly to Dream Lover edit ( A button stays selected requiring double tap to clear.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I know controller isn't complete but these issues above didn't exist in patch 5.

addict
addict
Anyone else having issue with spell and ability icons randomly disappearing from the hot bar when you click them? You have to go back into the spell book to add them back.

journeyman
journeyman
i do. i thought i accidentally dragged them out.

C
stranger
stranger
C
This happens on Stadia when you select a throwing item from the hot bar it removes the icon regardless of how many items you have in inventory.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by avahZ Darkwood
Anyone else having issue with spell and ability icons randomly disappearing from the hot bar when you click them? You have to go back into the spell book to add them back.

This sometimes happens in my game if the hotbar is unlocked (little padlock icon open) when you select the item. This was also an issue in DOS II so I doubt there will be a fix, just make sure your hotbar is locked unless you are making changes.

Last edited by Ranxerox; 02/11/21 02:38 PM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
flat rock under the bridge on the risen road is immovable and indestructible, tried strength, thunder wave, attacking, and shoving (including lae'zel).

B
stranger
stranger
B
Cloud of daggers seems to crash the game on stadia.

E
stranger
stranger
E
If you send many supply packs to your camp, they will get stuck in the traveler's chest. The stack is too heavy to pick up and you can't split it, so now all the supply packs I've found and sent back to camp are lost.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Cannot equip "Mystra's Grace" boots on any character.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Started off my Sorcerer with a 17 Charisma, and let Volo have a go at my eye for the +1. While the 18 (post surgical) Charisma is affecting my Spell Attack bonus, it is NOT affecting my Spell Save DC (still stuck at 13; not 14v like it should be.). If I'm going to feel this violated, I should at least get the full benefit of the 18 Charisma, folks!

stranger
stranger
I am also experiencing the same bug as /u/lythacore.

The "Flat Rock" under the bridge on the Risen Road cannot be moved by high strength, Lae'zel, Thunder Wave, explosions, or anything else. This was not the case before Patch #6.

Here is a screenshot of the offending rock found at (X:5, Y:500)

[img]https://imgbox.com/y95BOW6E[/img]

stranger
stranger
I also discovered another bug straight after.

When attempting to intimidate Karlach at (X:110, Y:503) I rolled an 8 and still failed the DC 5 challenge.

[img]https://imgbox.com/uHrZoBAu[/img]

stranger
stranger
Also, Karlach slips off the rock very slowly until she is hovering over the river. Pretty amusing.

https://imgbox.com/b68o3eK8

stranger
stranger
Hi, I don't know if those issues have already been reported so, just in case :

- The telescope scene doesn't fit in with small size character. Here an example with a halfling and I'm pretty sure the problem is the same with dwarf : [img]https://imgbox.com/VS6t8fb1[/img] ;

- During the dialogue with Halsin, the morning after the tieflings' party, there is a bug with Wyll's reactions : he speaks instead of Shadowheart and Astarion, here his head is even mixed with Astarion's : [img]https://imgbox.com/N9ba1tEG[/img] . And the weirdest thing is that Wyll wasn't even part of my party at that time.

Last edited by Khorkaadren; 13/11/21 12:16 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Just got done killing the matriarch spider and of course the gith died. but when she died she got thrown into a pile of rocks which of course won't let me revive her. Take all her stuff sure, raise the dead thing everyone can see... no way is that happening. pretty sad state of affairs since the patch/break.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Khorkaadren
Hi, I don't know if those issues have already been reported so, just in case :

- The telescope scene doesn't fit in with small size character. Here an example with a halfling and I'm pretty sure the problem is the same with dwarf : [img]https://imgbox.com/VS6t8fb1[/img] ;

Ah, the constant struggle of being short. Hmm, either clip that scene for short classes or add a message "sorry, you're too short to reach(read: enjoy this ride)" when clicking the telescope.

I
stranger
stranger
I
So, problem in Grymforge: after triggering the fight with Nere (I had some of the duegar and the gnomes on my side), one of my characters got disarmed. When she picked up her weapons after the fight, all of the friendly duegar and the gnomes we had just saved all went hostile. Had to put them all down, although I managed to merely subdue the ones I was in melee with with non-lethal damage. I mean, it's pretty ridiculous that they would turn on me for scavenging after we defeat Nere together, but I get that they are greedy. But no way should they go hostile because I pick up my own weapon that got knocked out of my hand while I was saving them!!!

apprentice
apprentice
CPU: AMD FX-6300 6 Core
GPU: AMD R9 270X 2GB
8GB RAM

I have almost 70 hours in game, up until Grymforge I had an acceptable performance with low-mid graphical settings. The game still stuttered sometimes in packed up areas such as the Manor where the Flaming Fists are, but nothing deemed the experience unplayable or otherwise problematic.

In my almost 70 hours of gameplay I never experienced malfunctions from my system and everything worked just fine.

I run DX11 mode, as Vulkan feels way more unstable for my system with way more stuttering and actual crashes happening.

My problem goes like this... When I first entered Grymforge the performance was as it were throughout my playthrough, some stuttering here and there, but again, nothing that deemed the experience problematic.

As I'm fighting Nere for the first time, it ends in a TPK so I naturally load my latest save just before blowing the pile of rocks and freeing him. The game started loading way slower than before and when it finally loaded, performance started getting really unstable with even worse and prolonged stuttering that lead to the game crashing.

I restart the game, load my save file, and for some reason the loading goes wayyyy slower than the previous one. The game finally loads after like 5 minutes and Grymforge graphics seem vanished as the system tries to render the map. Needless to say that the graphics NEVER fully load, characters, npcs and terrain seem to be missing and the game runs only in an endless stutter. It has become impossible for me to play as the game keeps the slower than usual loading, graphics never fully render in the Grymforge area and even if Im lucky and patient enough to wait half an hour or so, so that some, if any of my party members appear on the screen, the game is just unplayable as of the constant stuttering.

I've fully updated all my system's drivers, lowered graphics and tried to run it with Vulkan but to no avail.

apprentice
apprentice
Beard 10 gliches out on dwarves and tieflings. It happened before, but as of patch 6 the option is virtually unplayable.

Page 36 of 46 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard