Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
One of the problems I'm having in Stadia is that the game occasionally crashes while I'm trying to save.

It doesn't happen every time I save, but it's frequent, like every few times.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by JandK
One of the problems I'm having in Stadia is that the game occasionally crashes while I'm trying to save.

same. combined with crashing during big fights makes for a frustrating time.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by dza101
Originally Posted by JandK

same. combined with crashing during big fights makes for a frustrating time.

I just came across a new one in the Underdark. I summoned the ogres with the horn and immediately attacked them to get the headband. One left before I could kill him, just disappeared. Now the name "Chock" with 19 hp won't go away at the top, middle section of the screen. It'll briefly disappear when I click on something else, but the name Chock just keeps coming back.

And suddenly, I'm not sure why, but I can't unchain my main character.. That part happened after I went through the magic faerie rings. The camera also went all screwy when I was trying to jump up the disappearing mushrooms.

Weird. I closed out. Hopefully, whatever the problem is will go away when I reload. Fingers crossed.

journeyman
journeyman
I also have a dead harpeis with 0HP stuck and always on my screen, I'm about halfway through this playthrough and I'm using it as a nav beacon lol smile

journeyman
journeyman
The way to get around this is to jump onto the pc and use stadia through a browser, get past the fight then save, then go back to the controller.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I've been having the same issues but for some reason I can't play from my saves. I haven't had any issues with graphics, I've been playing on my TV and controller and it's been great but it lags and not being able to communicate with companions. I hear there voices but they are not there.

journeyman
journeyman
Another issue I found on stadia today is that it's impossible to choose and accept a reward. I found the woman in Wakeens Rest who wants us to find the Duke. She offers a choice between two rewards. To accept you are supposed to hold the a button but it doesn't register. There is no way to back out no. There is no way to accept the reward with the controller. Holding the a button down does nothing.

Shaolin Stoner
journeyman
journeyman
Perhaps some acknowledgment from Larian about these issues wouldn't go amiss...

J
stranger
stranger
J
Ok Not the only one I see.
Crashes while saving and in events.
Crashing in lava with the lava elemental a lot.

Last edited by Joep; 16/11/21 08:43 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard