Print Thread
#798615 04/11/21 05:52 AM
S
SereneNight
Unregistered
SereneNight
Unregistered
S
I let the sovereign join but he was killed by a hook horror. His portrait remains attached to my party with a message I can resurrect him with revivify.

I try todo that but it says the spell only works on party members, so he remains dead but part of the party . I tried even heading to the surface to see if he’d leave but he’s not leaving.

Anything I can do? I just finished a big fight and I’d have to reload a lot to prevent him from joining at all.

#799060 07/11/21 06:51 AM
R
stranger
stranger
R
I have the same issue. Whats funny is that if I click on him to control him and then teleport to a waypoint I can move his dead body around. Did you ever fix this?

#799417 09/11/21 04:37 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Same problem here. Hi, @Larian devs! Is this a known issue? My Glut died fighting the Duergar and now, he's stuck to me. I cannot get rid of him no matter what I try. Even after resting, and moving on to the the Grymforge. I can keep playing fine though. Help?

#799441 09/11/21 09:45 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Same here I had to start a new game as it was super annoying. Fun fact for some reason my dead glut could still move and animate dead after reload but only once.

#799768 10/11/21 04:45 PM
S
SereneNight
Unregistered
SereneNight
Unregistered
S
Sorry, could never fix it. I just reloaded and lost an hour and did not let Glut join. No fix or option was forthcoming. If you leave him attached, he causes issues later, so its better, just to refuse his help.

#799911 11/11/21 07:22 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by SereneNight
Sorry, could never fix it. I just reloaded and lost an hour and did not let Glut join. No fix or option was forthcoming. If you leave him attached, he causes issues later, so its better, just to refuse his help.

Oh good to know. Thank you! I've now defeated Nere in the Grymforge, and so far.... no problems (thogh Glut's picture (dead) is still attached to my Tav picture).

Oh one note: before I arrived at the Grymforge area, I pushed Glut's dead body into the water of the Underdark beach. He didn't disappear (his dead body is in the water). I just left it there, and moved on.

Link Copied to Clipboard