Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 50 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 49 50
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Dexai
Nice armour. Modded or a model I've missed?
It's a mod. I didn't like the sorcerer armor, so I looked at Nexus Mod.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
why do all the female faces look the same? It's weird
Funny, I think the same about the male faces. They all look the same to me. The female faces, I find ok.

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
why do all the female faces look the same? It's weird
Bcs there is aproximately 1,3 usable face per race and gender. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
Originally Posted by fylimar
I had to remake Lyara Sun, since the Extra Hair Slot made problems. Now she has Mintharas hair, which I like better on Lyara anyway (plus Minthara is only for maybe 10 seconds in my game - the time I need, to kill and loot her :-D, so she has no use for that hair)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This characters face is what I would call a "main protagonist" face. The kind of face with it's own Franchise behind it. Like Kratos, Laura Croft, Samus, Eloy, etc.

veteran
veteran
Ok, I started a new character, a tiefling with one of the faces, I never used before and really like in game. It was just a test and now I'm contemplating playing her instead of the half drow (I'll keep the half drow, but I like the very unique look of this tiefling lady).

I really am not good in deciding, which character I want to play. I think, I play the tiefling lady as far as I played the half drow (the abandoned village, about to defeat the spider matriarch) and then decide, whith which character to proceed.

Doctor Who
A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Nice looking Tiefling. But how does she sleep at night? I mean, literally, how does she put her head down on a pillow and rest comfortably?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ArvGuy
Nice looking Tiefling. But how does she sleep at night? I mean, literally, how does she put her head down on a pillow and rest comfortably?
Probably only on her backside.

Edit: When resting, my tiefling is lying on a bit higher neckrole - I never noticed, if that is common for all tieflings, since there are some really elaborate horns in the character creator.

Last edited by fylimar; 31/10/21 06:51 PM.

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
My current character, Lindorm, probably stopped worrying about what side to sleep on about the same time she stopped thinking about how the fuck she is supposed to get her helmet off of her head (she doesn't even want to get into how she got it on in the first place)

She hasn't been able to clean her hair in years. That's why she's so sad

(I actually deliberately chose those horn because of how having them through the helmet would look like the old BG1 and 2 ridiculous horned helmets)

Also I really love the new dirt textures (the speed of their application might be debatable) and how great this game looks. Just look at the dirt and blood splatter on this picture

Optimistically Apocalyptic
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hah! The horns and hemet comment had me dying! Lol.

Love these last few characters!

Last edited by timebean; 31/10/21 09:16 PM.
veteran
veteran
Because I want to try the level up mod and finally go beyond level 4 for a playthrough, I made a new character, a wood elf rogue. I used my currently favorite tiefling head for her, because why not. It looks as elven as the elf heads imo. ANd I really like it at the moment.

Best thing is, I don't need Astarion, so I told him to get lost - very satisfying.

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
Here is the thing about character customization, good character customization options aka lots of custom options with sliders will have many players spending hundreds of hours just playing with characters. Seen it in every game where they have decent customization. Even Eve online where you basically make a full bodied character just for a face.

I cannot get mods to work yet as I need a specific runtime from microsoft which is apparently not available for my verson of windows.....10. Still some pretty cool looking characters.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Soul-Scar
Here is the thing about character customization, good character customization options aka lots of custom options with sliders will have many players spending hundreds of hours just playing with characters. Seen it in every game where they have decent customization. Even Eve online where you basically make a full bodied character just for a face.

I cannot get mods to work yet as I need a specific runtime from microsoft which is apparently not available for my verson of windows.....10. Still some pretty cool looking characters.

Oh, I totally agree - I love sliders and can spend hours in decent CCs. I made a lot of characters, I love, in Dragon Age Inquisition, which has a really detailed CC.

Doctor Who
addict
addict
Originally Posted by fylimar
I had to remake Lyara Sun, since the Extra Hair Slot made problems. Now she has Mintharas hair, which I like better on Lyara anyway (plus Minthara is only for maybe 10 seconds in my game - the time I need, to kill and loot her :-D, so she has no use for that hair)

Wow my fav so far.

apprentice
apprentice
Stupid question I guess but how or which website do you use to upload pics? I can only post web links .....

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by PlugUglies
Stupid question I guess but how or which website do you use to upload pics? I can only post web links .....

I personally use and would recommend a program called ShareX. It uploads to imgur by default (but has many other options), and convenient quick ways to edit images to censor out names etc if needed.

apprentice
apprentice
Thanks for the quick reply I will have a look see

enthusiast
enthusiast
My High Elf Wild Magic Sorceress Lia (Charlatan background), on the rare occasion when she is not using the Disguise Self spell or accidentally setting things on fire.
I really like the roleplaying opportunities of Disguise Self, especially posing as a Githyanki when meeting Kith'rak Voss and entering the Goblin camp as a Drow.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

journeyman
journeyman
She died after every roll went against her to fire, I've no idea what that cleric is man handling too [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
enthusiast
enthusiast
laugh I know why I always have my sorceress carry some bottles of water with her.
Maybe I should let her jump in a water barrel before casting...

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Lyelle
Lia (Charlatan background)

Pronounced Lee-ah or like a British accented "Liar"? :P

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Page 30 of 50 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard