Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I believe the name of topic is quite clear. smile

Just to say, i dont think we need to list here races, classes and full sub-classes.
Bcs they were mentioned elsewhere ... (i mean unless you really want to, i shall certainly not hold you back ... not that i would even have that option laugh )

But still i would like to know wich items, spells, rules, and other stuff you like and really wish Larian to look at. smile There is no limit, other sourcebooks, homebrew rules, anything you want ... dont be affraid to dream big. :3

Il start:

I would really love to see Transmuted Spell Metamagic
(wich i understand is not part of PHB, but Tasha's Cauldron of Everything ... feel free to corect me tho)
When you cast a spell that deals a type of damage from the following list, you can spend 1 sorcery point to change that damage type to one of the other listed types: acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, thunder. :3

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 20/11/21 09:33 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
enthusiast
enthusiast
One word: All!

Well that would be ideal. Personally i am a huge fan of choices. I want to go my own special little way. That usually means i have something in my head i want to realise and to do that i need as much material as i can get. Classes, Races, Sub-everything. A shade transformation ritual? Of course! Spells to go unsusual ways?
Yes please!
We are on a nautiloid that was somewhere in the Astral, right? Didn't that plane somehow connect universes? Ravenloft? Eberron? Dark sun? Krynn? Visiting all layers of the Hells and the Feywild? Oh boy smile
Well i could go on for a while but i fear a game that immense will not happen.

A few years back i was thinking of creating an MMO playing in the realms and had really nice (IMO) ideas. But i became an engineer then, so much for that dream :P

Goblin and kobold races.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DanteYoda
Goblin and kobold races.

Yea, i really hope that is going to happen. Rolling a Gobbo and siding with them would be interesting. Atm not entering the grove does not really have a big impact. Or having a gobbo get mad at his kin for following the absolute. I was thinking that MAYBE we can add that caged maglubiet gobbo to our party in the future.
I also wondered why there is not a single orc in the game...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DanteYoda
Goblin and kobold races.

Beat me to it, definitely need more GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWBLINS! Also Kobolds, I like Kobolds too.

Last edited by Kou The Mad; 21/11/21 12:25 PM.
stranger
stranger
XtGE-spells, like Toll the Dead or Mind Sliver (both cantrips).

Smiley day to you!
Dez Offline
addict
addict
All the FUN ranger subclasses. Fey Wanderer, Swarmkeeper, gloom stalker etc... c:

... And pretty much everything contained in TCOE and XGTE. c:

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
old hand
old hand
Death Domain! Aberrant mind! Way of Mercy! ... and lots more.

Last edited by andreasrylander; 22/11/21 01:10 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
A clock.

addict
addict
Oath breaker (opps just read the original post lol)

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 22/11/21 05:14 AM.
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Yeah i was hoping for somethong new ...
But i gues we will just repeat oureselves. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
journeyman
journeyman
Crafting and proficiency skills with various tools. Larian went way overboard on crafting in DOS2. I don’t want that much. But they already have included the groundwork to include crafting by sprinkling the world with various herbs/plants, tools, workshops, etc. Allowing skill in Medicine or Herbalism or Herbalism Toolkit to craft minor healing potions or poisons during a long rest would be cool. Having a skill in the various work hammers and other tools to craft traps or snares or other items would be fun. Maybe use some of the paper and ink and other ingredients we find to craft minor scrolls. Again, nothing too overboard like in DOS2, but something to provide a variety in skill choices and uses. This is the one area that I would like Larian to come up with their own home brew that is based on the limited source material from PHB, DMG, XGtE, etc. I think that it would make skill choices at character creation more interesting if Medicine or Nature or Poisoner’s Kit or Herbalism Kit or Smithy were options that made concrete physical things possible that would not otherwise be possible instead of just hoping that your Medicine skill comes in handy one day on a random dialogue check.

apprentice
apprentice
Isaac's greater missile storm from NWN, it's basically just more magic missiles that randomly pick a target to hit

Link Copied to Clipboard