Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
I kind of too much enjoy several scenes for my own comfort but here are they:

Poisoning the goblins: the way my drow was towering above them with a sly smile was priceless. Almost taken from some historical drama.

The Gnoll fight: my sorcerer accidentally was on the front line when the gnoll leader approached. I kind of enjoyed it turning him against his own... Well, what followed was even more disturbing but I guess... necessary. It was a cool surprise moment in a battle that started badly.

A close runner up was the defense of the Grove from the hordes of Minthara. I limited the use of barrels and it was very close.

Last edited by Scales & Fangs; 23/11/21 12:44 AM.
veteran
veteran
When i realized Auntie Hair is finaly working and my Sorcerer can get to Charisma Score 20. :3

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I'm playing a tiefling druid at the moment and before trying to save Arabella, I used Speak with Animals on myself. I was then able to talk to the snake Teela and explain the situation to her - she was much more understanding than Kagha and actually tells Kagha to stand down. That is so nice. I don't think, you have that option with anyone but a druid, since the option is labelled as the druidic answer.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
And you can bond with the wolf companion of Rath - never knew that. I should use SPeak with Animals more often. The squirrels near Alfira are funny too, if you talk to them.

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Agree that Speak with Animals is great! I love being able to talk with all the animals and the Druid dialogue options.😊

Last edited by Icelyn; 31/12/21 06:01 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Loved Rath’s wolf! Poor guy.

stranger
stranger
For me it's definitely the celebration after defeating the goblins. The whole scene was *so* wholesome. Really really well made IMO.

fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
You know, what's funny? With my woodelf rogue, I can't fail a role - especially not, when I try to convince people. She even manages to succeed in roles, where you need a 20 , it's hilarious.

Edit: My rogues luck is getting ridiculous: In the Underdark the group accidently ran into the minotaurs and they both attacked my girl - both missed. I seldom saw one of them miss, now they missed both. She is one lucky girl indeed.

Last edited by fylimar; 01/01/22 06:38 PM.

Doctor Who
fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I just played Grymforge for the first time (not quite finished yet) and was very happy to be able to save Barcus Wode, who is no a camp resident. I promised him to find his friend, so that we can find out, what the gnomes want with the runepowder.

And it was a pleasure to kill Nere - he has to be the most annoying character in the game so far (and I even count Astarion in, who so far held that title for me). His voice is annoying, he is a coward and a very depicable being, even for an Absolute cultist. I happily will present the myconid souvereign his head.

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
My fav moments was watching a stream yesterday and it was his 1st ever play through and he had never played anything like BG3 before nor had any knowledge of D&D rules or gameplay etc, anyways he made it into the Goblin camp and at 1/2 health went up to Priestess Gut realized she was part of his "quest" to save Halsin and attacked her . The look on his face and his exclamation of " Ohhhhhh FK!!!!!" had me literally laughing out loud when he realized he was in deep shite. To his credit he survived. Was the best BG3 Stream I've watched in a long time.

My fav in game moment or voice line is when you save the Gnome
" Ignorance is alive and well it seems!" ... "On that note I bid thee a farewell. If we should meet again ... well, we will have met again"

Also in one of my very 1st play throughs I clicked "Brake Release" and sent him hurtling through the sky

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard