Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#803048 04/12/21 05:51 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I think the most annoying thing about replaying through with a new character is that there is no 'skip' ahead option. You have to suffer through the very nice voice acting for the Nth time. I just want to be able to jump ahead to the pretty well worn choices and dialogue options, but (as far as I can tell) hitting the space bar immediately choose the first option.

Please for our sanity of replaying, make things easier to skip ahead.

veteran
veteran
I dont really mind it to be honest, since many conversations get updated between patches, so its not exactly the same ...

BUT!
If Larian would finaly allow us to skip by pressing spacebar, while the same spacebar would not pick conversation choices (as we keep requesting for last year and a while) ... i believe everyone should be happy. smile

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 04/12/21 08:02 AM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
I would very much like for “space” to not be used for line selection. We have LMB and we have number. That’s enough. Let space do skipping only.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I dont really mind it to be honest, since many conversations get updated between patches, so its not exactly the same ...

BUT!
If Larian would finaly allow us to skip by pressing spacebar, while the same spacebar would not pick conversation choices (as we keep requesting for last year and a while) ... i believe everyone should be happy. smile

YES please!

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
I'm just posting so that this thread gets more attention. I like this suggestion.

old hand
old hand
Yes, +1000

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Yes, please. It is really annoying to accidentally pick an option when skipping lines

Don't you just hate it when people with dumb opinions have nice avatars?
old hand
old hand
First of all, yes, and remove it from the space bar.

Second, this is exactly why I don't spend a lot of time playing around in the EA. I test some stuff, look at some stuff, and then put it away for a while, because if I don't, when the game releases, I'll be too burnt out to play.

journeyman
journeyman
That's a pretty clever, simple suggestion.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by jfutral
That's a pretty clever, simple suggestion.

...and needs to stay on page one laugh

I would also like to skip by right mouse. That way i can keep playing one handed.

Last edited by UnknownEvil; 18/12/21 07:48 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Wormerine
I would very much like for “space” to not be used for line selection. We have LMB and we have number. That’s enough. Let space do skipping only.

100% agree. And generally being able to skip dialogue would be a huge QoL improvement.

Link Copied to Clipboard