Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#737611 21/11/20 10:30 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Is anyone else having a problem where no matter where you go, the populous attacks you? I have no merchants left I can sale/ buy from. I was never caught pick pocketing anyone. Just every area has aggro on me now! WTF!?!

P
addict
addict
P
I mean could it be you? I agree the friendly, social aspect has died and been buried. But even I can go into the store and put on a smile and ask for things. I mean I despise the general public nowadays, but I also know how to interact without portraying that. I try to keep the the basic of ideas, treat others as you want to be treated. I don't get snarky unless they do, I don't EVER raise my voice or start carrying on like you see those crazy Karens do on youtube. I mean what does it achieve?

Not to mention, but I lived in Florida for about 10 years, and experience can vary greatly depending on what part you live in. If you live in a snow bird area, or tourist area, yeah you will be surrounded by rude a&%holes.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Maybe you should reconsider yourself? What did you do to be treated like that? Sometimes, a person is isolated for no reason, they just don't like you. I am also in nearly the same situation as you, there seems to be a wall of glass separating me from everyone. I insist that I didn't do anything wrong, I just lived my life but it still happened. so don't pay too much attention to bad things, do what you should and enjoy the life

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
I experienced something similar except it would happen when I was looking at my inventory, equipment, or if I was trying to read books and letters. While the interface was changed so that I could see my inventory or book nearby "friendly" NPCs would suddenly turn hostile. This is why I had to kill Scratch...

A
veteran
veteran
A
DDO has something that's called an "hate magnet".

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard