Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 46 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 45 46
D
stranger
stranger
D
SPOILERS FOR CERTAIN CHARACTERS AND STORY-- GROVE RELATED AND CAMPSITE

If you romance Wyll as a male (female?? not sure of this one) and meet him in his bunk (AFTER THE GROVE PARTY) he just sorta teleports by you and you sit in his lap. Then when you coddle him he kinda just clips through all of your arms. (My character was a male half-high-elf)

Also for Halsin the communications and conversations don't reflect the character besides Halsin. If an NPC comments, it just shows another (aka if Wyll was talking, it shows Shadowheart). In the same instance of conversation the character models stand inside one another.

Last edited by destati; 05/12/21 08:00 AM.
S
S
Some inspirations do not unlock.

I have noticed this with PENCHANT FOR DIPLOMACY of the noble. I have hit at least two companions to High approval and I have not received an inspiration point despite having Astarion in the party.

I think I failed to unlock a couple of sage ones but it could be because I simply read from some books instead of picking it up.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Heya! I'm fairly new to BG3, as I was gifted a copy over Christmas. Is this an appropriate spot to report bugs? I've run into a few so far (nothing game breaking, but still..) and would like to see to it that they're reported through the proper channels and I'm not just screaming into the void, so to speak. If this isn't the place, please direct me to it. Thanks in advance! grin

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Flickstro
Heya! I'm fairly new to BG3, as I was gifted a copy over Christmas. Is this an appropriate spot to report bugs? I've run into a few so far (nothing game breaking, but still..) and would like to see to it that they're reported through the proper channels and I'm not just screaming into the void, so to speak. If this isn't the place, please direct me to it. Thanks in advance! grin

Best place is https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal, it goes directly to their backend and relayed to QA.

B
stranger
stranger
B
When rescuing Lazel near the aircraft, after convincing the tieflings to go away, if main character is a druid in bear shape the tieflings will instead stay and shout combat lines at the bear.

Sometimes shifting out of animal shape with a druid leaves the character locked in place, not responding to move orders and having all actions deactivated in the main bottom panel, as if still transitioning from animal shape.

When main character is in animal shape and a dialogue is forced (like when meeting a new party member), the transformation effect seem to play.

When encountering the wizard party member in animal shape, the main character is shown in normal form for the dialogue.

Dippable surfaces sometimes do not correctly overlap with damage surfaces, so that the dip action often puts the character on top of the damaging surface instead of dipping the weapon from a distance.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Issues i encounter:

1. Nere fight - after disarming attack seargant Thrinn i picked up the maces she droped, and deap gnomes that i was saving acused me of stealing and become hostile to me... laugh that one big stockholm syndrome to help their opressors...
Also a little bit annoying in this fight is that deep gnomes vision area make your party / characters do stealth rolls so its much harder to go behind enemy with thief hide and get advantage.

2. Adamentine Shield ( when enemy attack miss on you enemy goes reeling for 1 turn) a bit unlogical becouse If that enemy already attack in that turn that most of the time means he wont attack again ( he might if he have action surge like Baretha githyanki but still most of enemies in early access dont have 2x attack in their turn ) with means his next attack will be in next turn and due tu reeling from shield is only 1 turn means it will ends and the begging of the next turn = shield reeling usless on 99% on enemies.

3. Mournig Frost staff - frostbite effect ( i believe its going to be reworked ) at curent state: enemy become frostbite for 1 turn that deals +1dmg to next frost attack on that enemy. 1st problem 1 turn effect of frostbite will vanish in next turn when we can use another frost spell on that enemy. Ofcourse we can have more that 1 spellcaster in party to triger it OR use Quickened spell to use bonus action to cast spell to apply frostbite and then use ray of frost ( PHB rules no 2 spells in 1 turn...) but still that +1 dmg from legendary items feels like a joke ( i dont know mayby add some another effect to it for example if enemy alredy have frostbite and is attacked by another frost spell he become covered in thing ice preventing him from taking action in next turn? )

4. Cleric class is missing preaty important spell for that class : spiritual weapon

5. Trickstery domain cleric spell - Invoke duplicity is missing an ability to be moved by 30ft as a bonus action

6. After a fight if NPC is starting a dialog it would be nice to be able to choose who from our party will be talking instead of witch party member is closest to that NPC after fight. That would be small quality of life improvement becouse many talks after fight got some aprovall dialog options and for that your "main" char must be talking.. and its kinda tyiering to misty step to that npc to be sure that its your "main / Tav" talking.

Last edited by Maledrah; 07/01/22 04:04 PM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Just got this: don't think that's quite right.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1832402170056723842/16601F95BAF4EC6FA7794554F61D241F059DC11C/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

LanceDH #806049 21/01/22 01:13 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
If I leave my game and afk when I return, as well as when I unchained my main character which is a druid - this always happens when I make a druid - the character will randomly be stuck in difficult terrain when there is none, I cannot select my main character and he cannot be chained back together with the party. I have a high half elf druid and this has been happening for some time. It seems reloading after saving does fix this.

LanceDH #806140 21/01/22 10:08 PM
G
stranger
stranger
G
The game freezes randomly for 1 or 2 secs and then continues normally... single or multi it does not matter.

I have changed graphical settings from low to ultra, disabling everything, changed resolution and it still happens.

Spec: i5 9600k, 32gb RAM, 3080RTX, installed in SSD and NVME, w11

LanceDH #807234 09/02/22 04:46 AM
stranger
stranger
Characters can acquire an issue where their weapons remain drawn after combat, and when walking/moving around their arms stay locked down near their hips. Sort of a stiff run animation (their arms don't move). It's really jarring and the only way to get out of it is to either switch off to a ranged weapon or just unequip their melee weapons and re-equip them. It's particularly bad with the greatsword that drops from Zhalk.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I haven't noticed anyone else have this issue. While fighting in the Goblin camp, any time one of my party gets knocked down by any hit or spell, their move timer just spins and spins with no progression in the initiative line. Hovering over that downed character states that they will be down for 4 turns, or can use 1/2 of their movement bar to stand up. But there is no way to trigger that. And I actually have to physically click on the next picture in the initiative line to make the fight progress.

stranger
stranger
When picking up an enemy to throw during combat in Patch #7 there is a bug.
If I am trying to throw the enemy at another enemy, nothing happens.
If I am trying to throw the enemy at an item my character will use up all my movement to go and pick up the item...

K
stranger
stranger
K
Patch 7:

Currently, I am experiencing a bug where Minor Illusion doesn't seem to have any effect. The NPCs in the druid grove that I've tried using it on have not responded or seemed to notice its presence since the new patch.

The Caster was Shadowheart.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by Kaleb; 16/02/22 04:35 PM.
Some bugs I have found so far with Patch 7 (barbarian patch)
-in cut scenes, the head will be turned abnormally vs the body, like almost 180 degrees
-the scene with the dying dwarf and his 2 disciples where a tadpole crawls out of his eye, all the dialogue lines repeat twice
-in Ethels cave, if you put a mask on and fail the saving throw and go into combat with your party, you stay in combat even if you kill that party member, remove the mask, and then revive them. You get control of that character, so there aren't any enemies but you are still in combat, and if you trigger an opportunity attack the other party members will take it. even if you manage to flee to above ground and the character says something like "whew that sucked having ethel in my head" and then go back down, you go back into combat mode against your other party members. At one point, when fleeing after having been killed and revived with the mask removed, when I got near the stairs leading back up to the world the stairs joined in as a combatant and got a question mark symbol placed in the top middle where the members of the fight are. It doesn't do anything but...don't think its right.
-one of the skeletons in the crypt that wakes up after you open the secret door...its spells seem to do nothing. They just have no effect, like they just fizzle.
-while i like the new feature that blacks out room you haven't been in or are behind a closed door, its a bit odd when its just a black wall you have to walk into and can't see even a foot in front of yourself with the door open. hopefully they continue adjusting this feature so that if the door is open, but you haven't been in the room, the blackness semi-retreats so you can so what you should logically be able to see from the doorway.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Patch 7 (Some mild spoilers):

Companions have nothing to say anymore at camp on Night 2 after Gale does his Mirror Image scene and talks about symptoms. Astarion used to say, "I saw you getting a lecture from our magical friend," and he'd ask about how he should kill you if you turn for example.

If I have Gale and Astarion in my party and Gale has told me about his need for artifacts, when I pick up the Necromancy of Thay, Astarion has no comment on it (he doesn't say "Why don't you let me carry it for you?") and I cannot give the book to him once I put the amethyst in the cover. I can only give it to Gale or read it myself. I reloaded an earlier save and the same thing happened again.

The talk with Volo once you get Gribbo to leave and you release him has him repeat several lines of dialog twice. The narrator also repeats her lines twice when you are examining Edowin's body and see the tadpole come out.

The spell Halt makes a weird rectangle grid on the target with a color picker on it. Seems like some image is missing.

If you sneak and lockpick the door into Priestess Gut's back room where the ogre is guarding, then leave and go back into the main temple interior or warp to the outdoor goblin camp, you will be trapped in an endless dialog loop with the nearest NPC telling you to leave because you're trespassing and you can't end the conversation even if you say "okay I'll leave." Either that or you will get stuck with a goblin trying to put you in prison and you can bribe him or persuade him, but you're stuck in a dialog loop until every line is exhausted and you're forced into combat.

When I load a saved game, the fog of war comes back on every map turning them completely black like I haven't explored anywhere.

S
stranger
stranger
S
new tool bar makes game unplayable... after loading tool bar resets to a mix of everything for each party member .. got sick of reorganizing it every time i hit a loading screen so i just close the game.. cant play more than 10 min

E
stranger
stranger
E
Having UI and functionality issues. After downloading patch 7 the new UI is squished together, Cannot Access inventory, character sheet or equip, the descriptions for spells/items/attributes/etc are blank, small boxes. Things disappear during character creation. I made a short video to illustrate most of it.

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I'm having the problem with the second night at camp too. The game automatically loads a conversation with one of the companions when you enter camp, and you can no longer talk to any of the others about it.

The cutscene at the barn door in the Blighted Village is also broken. Your companions don't comment or approve/disapprove if you choose to open the door. Sometimes the animations for your character are messed up too.

Last edited by ges915; 20/02/22 05:25 AM.
veteran
veteran
Game crashes if you try to make a Sorcerer in Stadia.

(I only tested this with Human and Half-elf sorcerers, but the result was the same.)

P
stranger
stranger
P
In camp I often see multiples of my character, one standing and one lying on the bedroll.

Loading screen times are horrible!

Page 37 of 46 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard