Print Thread
#806433 26/01/22 10:03 PM
NeeraWM Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello everyone,
just bought Early Access and I have a couple of doubts:
1) when I open any container or lootable object and single-left-click on an item in the loot window, nothing happens. I would expect the item to be collected. Right-clicking brings on the context menu but on hitting Pick-up I get the Split dialog which defaults to 0/1. It looks like unnecessary complicated and maybe I am missing something. But what?
2) I would expect that, like in DOS2, double-clicking on character portrait would bring it back in focus as if hitting Home (Centre Camera), yet nothing happens. Is this normal?
Thank you all!

veteran
veteran
1) Single click is for select ... double click is for collect.
2) It does exactly that to me i think. O_o

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
1. Double-click, or single click + drag (for example, if you want to move the item to the inventory of a character other than the currently selected one).
2. Any portrait clicking behaves rather peculiar, as of now. It should do as you say, but it's not consistent.

NeeraWM Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks to both of you.
So far double clicking is not collecting items for me, and double-clicking a portrait is not bringing it back in focus, I have to press Home, which is ok as long as I have the extended keyboard.

I should also specify that I am on a MacBook Pro from 2016, which is the lowest entry point. Totally playable at Low-Medium, but I wonder if some macOS quirks could be involved.

Link Copied to Clipboard