Hi, Me and 2 other friends started a campaign a while back and because our planned fourth player was not there at the time, we started without him and grabbed the Red Prince as a companion for him to take control of later. Once we reached the first part where each character speaks to their god, We found he was unable to do so as the game still considered him as a companion. I looked for a solution and found a thread here that mentioned using a save editor to add the "AVATAR" tag to him, which I did and for the time being the problem was solved. His portrait now had a crown and he was able to speak to his god, and later have visions relating to his story etc. However, after defeating Alexander and upon Malady's arrival, once He (red prince) had finished talking to her, she told him to round up his companions before we left. At that time all members were present so we were a tad confused. We tried having every member speak to her and go through the dialogue to it's end, and still couldn't leave. I've since tried every possible order of speaking to her from a reloaded save just after the fight, and ever tried reversing the change I made to his character through the save editor. But as of now we are still unable to proceed to the lady vengeance. I am aware that the change I made is almost certainly responsible for this bug, and I do have separate saves from before I ever made the change, but not only was that a very long time ago, it would also mean that one of us would be unable to partake in the story we have not yet experienced. I don't know if there is any fix to this besides possibly finding a mod that could let us bypass the first act, but I'm hesitant to do even that. I completely understand if there is nothing to be done, but that would be a real bummer. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated and if there's any more info I can provide don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more then willing to give anything I can find. Thank you for your time and this amazing game.