Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Niara Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by SerraSerra
but i think you just earned your PhD in "small dnd races erotic depictions in video games".

The irony here is that this actually is a more substantial and in-depth body of work than, well at least greater than my honours dissertation was... and if I have the stamina to continue, there's more I want to do.

Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Isn't there actually supposed to be a negative correlation in the genital size relative to overall body size?

You might be surprised... if you compare a gorilla and a chimpanzee, one of them has larger equipment than the other - literal, not relative - and it's not the gorilla.
You know what *hasn't* been studied in nearly as much? Differing shape and comfort zones of females of these species. Blame male anthropologists.

Anyhow, I probably won't pursue that particular line of conversation any more for now - I think that we will need to be satisfied that the game will assume that we can engage in these couplings to an extent to which we find comfortable and enjoyable, without any trouble in that regard. ... Unless I'm going to have the option to tell the game what my character's limit for vaginal depth comfort is, and have it modulate the range and apparent depth of motion during scenes based off that... which, I admit, would be a pretty cool level of attention to detail, but very much not one I'd ever expect anything other than an adult game to quiz a player about. I'll stick to he dynamics of the positions themselves with my work, for now.

veteran
veteran
This reminds me of a radio program I heard a few years ago about how little sex is studied in general.

I don't remember much about it, but mentioned was a particular study where two 'little people' did the deed in an MRI machine. Apparently the penis 'boomerangs' during coitus...no comment.

Couldn't find the radio program but here's what putting "MRI penis boomerang" into google found me MRI Reveals the Penis Is Boomerang-Shaped During Sex

So we have the Dutch to thank for this.

Last edited by Sozz; 03/02/22 06:42 AM.
old hand
old hand
It's because it always cums back

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard