Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Eagle Pursuit
So... what day this week? Thursday?
Who knows. Thursday Panel From Hell would make sense. As far as I know, no date was announced yet. But as they started to officially tease it I would expect for it to happen soon. This or next week perhaps?

veteran
veteran
Dont they usualy anounce it officialy a week or two in advance? O_o
I mean ... sinc that didnt happened yet, cant we quite safely presume tht this or next week no show is planned?

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tuco
Don't set yourselves for disappointment, people.

Nah, I was just having a little fun. I do believe that we are getting another class with patch 7. And Larian is hinting at the Barbarian. Not my favorite class, though I'll take any progress. I really "hope" the friendly wizard reference is the enchanter (my fav 5e subclass), though I'm not counting on it. The rest was a joke. Although 750 ml wine bottle equaling 6 wine glasses, is intriguing.

enthusiast
enthusiast
saw this a couple of months ago. didn't think of it until now. This might be what "a friendly wizard" means.
a reworked Gale's face
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I'd definitely like to see an updated Gale. He's always looked a bit bland compared to the other Characters, like an early sketch or placeholder.

veteran
veteran
I like curent (old?) Gale much more than this. :-/

addict
addict
Ah... ok. Shame me later if I'm wrong.
A sword - a weapon.
An axe - a weapon.
An entire goblin - with enough strenth can be tossed at another enemy so... a weapon. Actually "a dead goblin" is one of examples in impovised weapon description.
Economy-size wine bottle - can be used as improvised weapon.
Just a bit of goblin - can be used as improvised weapon.
A friendly wizard - Gale's nickname for quite long already and if you refuse to recruit him, he says that's a bad decision, because a wizard like him could be a powerful WEAPON at your disposal.

It's all weapons, real ones, improvised ones and figurative ones. I suppose we will get Improvised weapons and maybe a broder choice of types of actual weapons.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Zellin
Ah... ok. Shame me later if I'm wrong.
A sword - a weapon.
An axe - a weapon.
An entire goblin - with enough strenth can be tossed at another enemy so... a weapon. Actually "a dead goblin" is one of examples in impovised weapon description.
Economy-size wine bottle - can be used as improvised weapon.
Just a bit of goblin - can be used as improvised weapon.
A friendly wizard - Gale's nickname for quite long already and if you refuse to recruit him, he says that's a bad decision, because a wizard like him could be a powerful WEAPON at your disposal.

It's all weapons, real ones, improvised ones and figurative ones. I suppose we will get Improvised weapons and maybe a broder choice of types of actual weapons.

Ya this is pretty good

Edit* Ya after watching a vid the whole message about them being weapon related would make sense if it was a tease related to Monk (improvised weapons).

Last edited by fallenj; 08/02/22 10:33 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I like curent (old?) Gale much more than this. :-/
I really, really don’t.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
I do too. I'm not crazy about this new "Billy Ray Cyrus" Gale.

veteran
veteran
Gale would be an ok character but its current facial expressions make him look like a prime quality moron.
When he tries to flirt with Shadowheart during your first encounter and his eyes flicker in an attempt to give him a dreamy, seductive vibe he comes off like one of the most punchable faces in the known universe and his beard is borderline unwatchable.

Any change from that is on the good road to be a massive improvement by default.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
A hint in the pre-patch announcement:

"It will be ... pretty cool"

veteran
veteran
Do you think that "a Friendly Wizard" would mean that Gale will become recruitable during tutorial? O:)

journeyman
journeyman
OK, here is the first Pre-patch announcement: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3096790126026205258

32 GB in size. How does this compare to other Patches?

If this is large enough for a new area, then I am going to throw out a guess from the middle of nowhere based only on the hint “it’s going to be…pretty cool”. - the mountain pass route to Moonrise Towers.

Supposedly there are going to be 3 paths to Moonrise Towers - Underdark, Risen Road, mountain pass.

What do you think? Is the patch size large enough for a new area?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by smberg
OK, here is the first Pre-patch announcement: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/3096790126026205258

32 GB in size. How does this compare to other Patches?

If this is large enough for a new area, then I am going to throw out a guess from the middle of nowhere based only on the hint “it’s going to be…pretty cool”. - the mountain pass route to Moonrise Towers.

Supposedly there are going to be 3 paths to Moonrise Towers - Underdark, Risen Road, mountain pass.

What do you think? Is the patch size large enough for a new area?

Patch 6 was 37GB and introduced both Grymforge and the Sorcerer class, and this is is 86% that size. So... yes? It could be a new region.

Last edited by Eagle Pursuit; 08/02/22 09:04 PM.
addict
addict
A sword : new reaction system
An axe : shove nerf
An entire goblin : day-night cycle
Economy-size wine bottle : reworked resting system
Just a bit of goblin : looting qol update
A friendly wizard : class based spell restrictions

What they have in common : hope

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.
enthusiast
enthusiast

addict
addict
I am so exited for this new <<content>>. I can contain barely myself hardly. Mooh.

enthusiast
enthusiast
We’ve got a Panel from Hell coming up to properly reveal it, but let’s just say it’s going to be….pretty cool.

Ok, that might have been a hint as to what will be in the show itself - just keep yourself calm and all will be revealed soon.

I'm not expecting anything in particular, even because nowadays I've barely the time to wash my teeth in the morning, but that sentence leads me to think the Bard could be indeed be added in this patch smile

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I wish they'd stop being coy and just flat out publish the patch notes.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard