Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Tuco
If there's a race for which that makes sense, it would be the gith, which are by canon a bunch of lanky, bitter bastards.
It's more questionable that motherfucking "Absolute Unit" Halsin weights basically the same.
Absolute Unit!!!! laugh

Could just be placeholders for both weights.

stranger
stranger
I agree. As 5th level is the big AOE level for casters, 6th would be a nice addition.

stranger
stranger
Please-please-please, make export for save-files between versions of patches. I try to complete BG3 already for the eighth time laugh laugh laugh

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
Originally Posted by Dace Highlander
Don't want to sound like a complete NOOBert but here goes any how. Is there any way to continue playing with characters already started? I don't mean continue playing under Patch 6, but continue playing a character started under Patch 6 and continue playing it under Patch 7?
since one of the biggest problem with patch 6 is how it saves (or, rather, how it doesn't saves) the items you have, I would avoid that...

Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by Tuco
If there's a race for which that makes sense, it would be the gith, which are by canon a bunch of lanky, bitter bastards.
It's more questionable that motherfucking "Absolute Unit" Halsin weights basically the same.
Absolute Unit!!!! laugh

Could just be placeholders for both weights.
as I quoted from the sources of the game, halsin is a male elf so he weights what a male elf weights... it is by no means impossible to change though and it would be quite easy to do.

on another note, while I was checking on halsin, I tried enlarge / reduce, for science... and, enlarging the heaviest in my party (gale, certainly the ego) and the lightest (lae'zel, definitively the empty brain) yields the same weight : 205kg. this time, it's based on the size category rather than their race, which is interesting

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Originally Posted by Mali139
Please-please-please, make export for save-files between versions of patches. I try to complete BG3 already for the eighth time laugh laugh laugh
Im affraid its not matter of export ...
Sometimes situation you are in no longer even exist in next patch. O_o

But you can follow their guide and finish your game, before starting next patch gameplay.

//Edit:
By the way ... just checking if we are all on the same boat. laugh
When do you (people) expect PFH (aka Patch 7) to arive?
Since there was still no anouncement for the show, i dare to presume that anouncement will come next week and the show last week in this month ... anyone else feeling simmilar way?

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 10/02/22 09:26 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah, I have a good feeling about next Thursday for the announcement

enthusiast
enthusiast
Welp, it's been announced that the PFH is on Tuesday

Originally Posted by Eagle Pursuit

Source?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by footface

Source?

Here

veteran
veteran
claphands

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
claphands
Let me fix that for you: celebrate

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
claphands
Let me fix that for you: celebrate
laugh

veteran
veteran
Murderhobo Nation is ready to party!

Wooot!! Fuck yes! PFH! We have a whole viewing party set up!

Blackheifer
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by SOCombatMedic
Originally Posted by Natalie
I hope they increase character level...maybe to at least level 6.
+1
+ (however many it is at this point) I want those third level spells!

Also
Originally Posted by Mali139
^^^ That! Or at the very least make it possible to export your characters into the new patch. At this point I don't think I can handle grinding through all the same encounters again, unless there is some seriously new and engaging narrative material added to a lot of it.

Last edited by Temohjyn; 11/02/22 07:59 PM. Reason: Additonal Quote
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Originally Posted by Nelemak
also pretty cool.. so fireball but element changed to cold?
Icestorm, cone of cold?
I'm also curious. Is it the "so excited for you to play it we could explode" that's a hint? The "...pretty cool"? Or both?

If it's just the "explode" part, then either fireball or Larian's brand new Barrelmancer class.
If both, maybe a cold fireball. Or maybe Barbarian (rage=explode with anger) and Monk (keeping cool=calm, patient strikes). Hmmmm...

There was snilloc's snowball swarm which in the older games was a burst of snowballs coming out from a single source with a burst like a fireball, could be a filler until we get level 5 and fireball. Though I would still prefer getting level 5 and fireball access but SSS was on my top 5 things I would like to see added to the game, especially since Mages throwing fireball is one of those things that are quintessential DnD

New companion or multi-player 4 profiles every-god-damn-time?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

STILL WAITING FOR NEW COMPANION AND CUSTOM PARTY WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER.
BECAUSE WHY FUCKING NOT???
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
But you can follow their guide and finish your game, before starting next patch gameplay.
Sad, but It's not work for me. For example, one of my favourite heroes was in patch 4. Now when I download this patch and start the game, I get an error(((

Eh, I think I will wait for patch 7, start the new game and try to finish the game before they make a new patch.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Aside for all the other reasons "keeping save files between versions" couldn't work (not when said savefiles are keeping track of DIFFERENT CONTENT between patches) there's also the fact that most people will play the next playthrough with the newly introduced class, anyway.

Also, people should DREAD the day a new patch will keep compatibility with the previous version, because it will also be the day nothing worthy of note is being added/changed/improved.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Street Hero
New companion or multi-player 4 profiles every-god-damn-time?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Astarion, Gale and Wyl are chads
SH is goddam beautiful
Lae'zel is just a frog
Classic Tav is the perfect fusion between Tom Holland and Human Shrek.

I love them all laugh

veteran
Online Content
veteran
For contenxt, in case people aren't aware of the source, that was an imagine posted on reddit where an user used an AI to generate "realistic characters" starting from the in-game pictures.
They are not the "real actors touched up in Photoshop" or anything of that sort.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard