Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
I am playing on patch 7.

First, is this a bug or a feature?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Second, I don't know if its properly visible in the image below, but shadowheart lies downed, but not dead, underneath one of the ogers. Whatever I try, I simply cannot help her up. And the oger's body is too heavy to be moved. It would be great if we could click on a downed character's portrait to help them up instead of their bodies, to avoid such problems.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sigi98
It would be great if we could click on a downed character's portrait to help them up instead of their bodies, to avoid such problems.
We can. O_o

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
enthusiast
enthusiast
You used the Wisdom Illithid Check on Fezzerk Goblin who is making fun with the deepgnome on the Windmill.
When using Illithid Option you will get allways get the -1 as in Patch 7.
Before Patch 7 it was somthing else.

Seems it has not been decided how to finally visually design a allways winning illithid check on the Dice Popup.
Why it reads failed is besides me. wink
Shouldnt.

Last edited by TheHero; 20/02/22 01:08 PM.
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
Have started another playthrough and came across Fezzerk again, and the same thing happened. Didn't happen with any other ilithid wisdom checks, so I suspect this bug is specific to the interaction with Fezzerk.

EDIT: ok forget about that, it happened in the warlord gnoll encounter too

Last edited by Sigi98; 20/02/22 09:06 PM.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Another interesting thing I found in that area with Lump (the smart ogre) is that I could not move the boulder just outside, behind the ogres. No matter where I try to place it there is never a successful placement solution. There might be cool stuff under there, you know?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by heuron
Another interesting thing I found in that area with Lump (the smart ogre) is that I could not move the boulder just outside, behind the ogres. No matter where I try to place it there is never a successful placement solution. There might be cool stuff under there, you know?

Throw it first (still reveals nothing mind you) then move it AFTER you've thrown it. The other interesting thing about that boulder is that if you look it seems designed to roll down the hill and likely destroy the bridge to the goblin village though I could find no way to start this interaction.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
There *used* to be a cache of stuff under the rock, but it appears to have been nabbed by somebody else now. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard