Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I found out in combat when enemy tried to hit me with spells it fizzles out and fails to cast. Also noticed on barbarian's if you take off there clothing and put it back on , for 1 sec they are totally topless , just FYI. Made a female barbarian for my daughter and wanted to see if gale could use her clothes since its just clothing .. and he can and looks AWESOME in it, but also noticed that glitch.

veteran
veteran
(This is tongue in cheek, but the spoiler tag has screenshots of the bug, so it's in-game nsfw-ish)

Of course, as any self-respecting drunken berserker will tell you, the option to go running into combat tits out and legless (Literally!!), should also always be an option!

Here are some screenshots of the bug as it appears when switching on the new barbarian armour:

*These shots are an illustration of a new bug introduced with Patch 7, that shows up when switching armours; No mods are present.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

An inverted bug also exists that flips this around, causing you too look temporarily bare-legged and topless. This one occurs most commonly when switching on the githyanki armour:

*These shots are an illustration of a new bug introduced with Patch 7, that shows up when switching armours; No mods are present.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The issue may exist with other armours - these are the first two tested.

Remember to report any new bugs you find, folks ^.^
If you have the time and energy, submitting them direct to Larian's bug report form is also helpful. It can be found here: https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal

Last edited by Niara; 24/02/22 12:48 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard