Next Thread
Print Thread
#809749 24/02/22 03:21 AM
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I would like to see most/all interactions to follow suit with how perception is done. The main proposed improvement would be while within dialogue and a skillcheck is required. Currently, only the active character's skill is considered (with any buffs eg Guidance) are considered. This feels a little awkward and punishing. If I am leading the front of a party as a Barbarian and then have an encounter that requires high charisma, allow the party member with the highest fitting skill modifier to be used as the base. In D&D, the face would usually step in and do what they do best. They wouldn't usually just stand there, as a non-proficient party member tries to blunder their way through the check. This should be done automatically, as far as choosing the character with the highest modifier.

Stretch goal: could even add in flavor by allowing additional pros/cons depending on the party makeup.

Loving the latest patch and the QoL. Love how much Larian has listened to the fans. We will be patiently anticipating full-release in a year (or how long it takes to tell the tale).

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
This should most certainly NOT be done automaticaly ...
This is our adventure, we should decide if our character will let others speak in his behalf, or screw this himself.

But the idea is great and has ben mentioned many many times before.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard